I'm having trouble deleting mutliple emails or mutliple items in my call log. i've tried holding down the alt (buttom left corner button) and then scrolling or clicking, but no luck there on selecting multiple items. Any ideas?

This forum is extremely helpful!! love it!!
    11-05-08 08:03 AM
    Sorry, I'm not sure about the Pearl and how it works. I know on the curve I just hold down shift and scroll down to highlight all the ones I want to delete.

Someone here knows you're answer though... just hold tight.

Welcome to CB!
    11-05-08 08:37 AM
    You don't need to hold and scroll. Highlight a date and go to menu > delete prior.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 08:40 AM
    Hey, thanks!
    11-05-08 08:56 AM
    I'm having trouble deleting mutliple emails or mutliple items in my call log. i've tried holding down the alt (buttom left corner button) and then scrolling or clicking, but no luck there on selecting multiple items. Any ideas?

This forum is extremely helpful!! love it!!
    You can select multiple items by holding down the caps lock key (bottom right, between space and enter) and then scrolling. Once selected, hit menu, Delete Messages and it will delete all the selected ones.
    11-05-08 10:53 AM
    You don't need to hold and scroll. Highlight a date and go to menu > delete prior.

I just got my pearl last week. When i go to message>delete
    I do not have the option to delete prior??
    HELP!!
    11-07-08 06:34 PM
    Don't highlight an email. Make sure you highlight a date.

11-07-08 06:35 PM
    I just got my pearl last week. When i go to message>delete
    I do not have the option to delete prior??
    HELP!!
    I have never had DELETE PRIOR but I used to be able to Highlight them all by holding down shift, and then menu button - Delete. But since I upgraded my OS to 4.5, I can't even do that? Anyone know what the heck to do?
    PS I am on a Canadian Provider, TELUS
    Last edited by mhinc; 12-01-08 at 05:00 PM.
    12-01-08 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD