I am left handed when using my Q10 and notice my thumb blocks my view of some peak notifications located on the left hand side of the screen. Is there a way to switch the peak notifications to display on the right side of the screen? Does anyone else see my suggestion as a possible improvement to the UI experience?
    01-18-14 08:26 AM
    It would take a lot more then moving the peak notifications for a truly left handed experience.. there would have to be a toggle that rearranged the entire OS.. moved the back button to the other side.. changed all the screens so they slide in the opposite direction.. it would be quite an undertaking.

I'm left handed was well, but I've always used my BlackBerry with my right hand.. likely because I started using them back when there was no other choice.. the track wheel was physically mounted on the right hand side. I suppose I could have switched when the pearl came out.. but I never saw a need.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 08:40 AM
    funny. I`m right handed but use my Z10 with my left hand and have never had any problems with it
    01-18-14 08:43 AM
    Indeed, there would be a lot of work to reverse things for left handed use. I envisioned peak on the right hand side and it appears if they only had a setting for that, then the transition to the "flow" part of peak and flow could stay the same. Just a thought.
    01-18-14 09:21 AM
    It would take a lot more then moving the peak notifications for a truly left handed experience.. there would have to be a toggle that rearranged the entire OS.. moved the back button to the other side.. changed all the screens so they slide in the opposite direction.. it would be quite an undertaking.

I'm left handed was well, but I've always used my BlackBerry with my right hand.. likely because I started using them back when there was no other choice.. the track wheel was physically mounted on the right hand side. I suppose I could have switched when the pearl came out.. but I never saw a need.

Posted via CB10
    This is true....my ex is left handed and he always used his BlackBerry on the right, when I asked he mentioned the trackwheel.

Welcome aboard OP!!!!
    01-18-14 03:07 PM
    funny. I`m right handed but use my Z10 with my left hand and have never had any problems with it
    Same.
    Right handed but usually use the phone with my left hand. There have been multiple threads/posts about this. In general, unless you have tiny hands, the gestures work for either hand.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 03:13 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Sent from my XT1056 using CB Forums mobile app
    01-18-14 10:06 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. It is interesting that it's set up for right handed people. I use both hands depending on what I'm doing.
    01-19-14 11:44 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! That would take a lot of work I think
    But, weren't the Hub and app tray on the opposite side back when they first started demoing BBX (now BB10)?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:07 PM
    Thanks. It's a very helpful community! I've been a visitor for a couple years so it feels good to share my thoughts and get great feedback and ideas. Pumped about BB's potential with John Chen and his team at the helm.
    01-19-14 12:12 PM