Or work-life balance...

Okay, completely new to the whole BlackBerry thing. I was told that I can sync my work calendar and home calendar separately (via Outlook). I have installed the appropriate software on both and did a successful sync at home.

I'm concerned if I just tell it to sync at the office (I have a laptop so the office is at home at the moment) it's going to wipe out a bunch of data at either one end or the other since it doesn't seem to have anything indicated for a separate profile or anything...

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much...

Sincerely,
    Teresa
    07-07-07 04:32 PM
    No, it's going to MERGE it ALL! So, you'll end up with all your home items, and all your work items on the device. Then of course you'll have all your work items on your home pc (if you sync again, after you sync at work), and the same for work - that's how I have mine...
    07-07-07 04:55 PM
    I thought perhaps there was some software or something I would need to install (I know that you can set a Palm up that way, I can't remember what it's called...).

The last thing I want is all of my personal information downloaded to the office but I'm trying to avoid having to send an appointment request home for everything...

If anybody knows of a way to accomplish this I would be quite happy!

Thanks!
    Teresa
    07-08-07 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD