Is there a way to transfer Microsoft Outlook information from my desktop PC (Windows 7) to a BlackBerry Key2 LE (personal device)? I miss BlackBerry Desktop Manager (sigh).
    11-30-19 07:43 PM
    Is there a way to transfer Microsoft Outlook information from my desktop PC (Windows 7) to a BlackBerry Key2 LE (personal device)? I miss BlackBerry Desktop Manager (sigh).
    I’m a simpleton but I would start by downloading the Microsoft Outlook App for starters
    11-30-19 08:44 PM
    Thanks for replying. I'm no genius, either...not even close!

All my data is on my desktop PC, so I don't understand how downloading the app to my phone will help at this point.
    11-30-19 09:32 PM
    Thanks for replying. I'm no genius, either...not even close!

All my data is on my desktop PC, so I don't understand how downloading the app to my phone will help at this point.
    As the future at one time was “Plastics”, now it’s the “Cloud” and members like @conite , @Dunt Dunt Dunt , and @bb10adopter111 are but just a few of the many to answer the actual transition questions into 2020 from well anywhere we’re coming from
    12-01-19 12:41 AM
    Migrate your data to outlook.com, and then add the account on your KEY².
    12-01-19 12:43 AM
    Thanks for your reply. Sorry; I failed to be more specific. I have my contacts in Outlook.com, but cannot determine how to import my calendar files. I have attempted to follow the instructions on Outlook.com, but I am unable to get those to function. Apparently I will have to carry both my 9930 and Key2 LE with me all the time.
    12-01-19 06:51 PM
    Thanks for your reply. Sorry; I failed to be more specific. I have my contacts in Outlook.com, but cannot determine how to import my calendar files. I have attempted to follow the instructions on Outlook.com, but I am unable to get those to function. Apparently I will have to carry both my 9930 and Key2 LE with me all the time.
    Not sure what instructions you're following, but it shouldn't be very difficult.
    12-02-19 06:50 AM
    You need to setup the outlook.com email in the desktop version of Outlook. If you look in your Calendar and contacts portion of the outlook 2010 desktop you will now see a Calendar and contacts entry for outlook.com. You need to move your contacts and calendar to the outlook.com entries in the desktop version of outlook. The easiest way I found to do this was in the view app to change the view to list view and then select all and copy the entries into the outlook.com entries for Calendar and contacts on the desktop version of outlook. This will keep your calendar and contact synched with your key2.
    12-02-19 07:09 AM
    Here is my Calendar view, but I do not know how to locate a Calendar entry for Outlook.com. I would appreciate further instructions. Thanks!
    Outlook 2010 & KEY2 LE-outlook-calendar-view-communication-crackberry.jpg
    12-02-19 01:08 PM
    Here is my Calendar view, but I do not know how to locate a Calendar entry for Outlook.com. I would appreciate further instructions. Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Outlook calendar view for communication with CrackBerry.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	446885
    In desktop Outlook, do you have only one account setup (yourname@outlook.com)... and is it setup to sync Email, Contacts and Calendar?

Should be able to view the same info via a web browser on outlook.com to confirm the data is syncing.

If it is, then it should be a simple matter of setting up the account in HUB+.

Now if you have multiple email accounts in desktop outlook, you'll need to export the data into the outlook account.
    12-02-19 03:27 PM
    The Outlook.com “Import a Calendar” instruction page states that the 2010 exported file must be an .ics, but while 2010 has the capability of importing an .ics file, I don’t see how to export such a file. Therefore, my current problem is my inability to find a method to export my data from 2010.

Also, I am unfamiliar with HUB+, so I need to read about that.
    12-04-19 12:53 PM
    The Outlook.com “Import a Calendar” instruction page states that the 2010 exported file must be an .ics, but while 2010 has the capability of importing an .ics file, I don’t see how to export such a file. Therefore, my current problem is my inability to find a method to export my data from 2010.

Also, I am unfamiliar with HUB+, so I need to read about that.
    HUB+ is just the name of the HUB on BlackBerry Android.
    12-04-19 01:28 PM
    Sorry; I failed to make clear that I'm not technology-fluent. I'm not familiar with HUB, either.
    12-04-19 01:34 PM
    Sorry; I failed to make clear that I'm not technology-fluent. I'm not familiar with HUB, either.
    But at least you’re thinking instead of dead man walking.... just observing a glass half full
    12-04-19 01:42 PM
    Actually, a glass always is full. The half full/half empty assumption is that only the liquid portion is relevant; therefore, the glass is full (combination of liquid and gas).

I've been "Dead Man Thinking" ever since one of my co-workers insisted on referring to me as "Numbskull."
    12-04-19 02:45 PM
    Actually, a glass always is full. The half full/half empty assumption is that only the liquid portion is relevant; therefore, the glass is full (combination of liquid and gas).

I've been "Dead Man Thinking" ever since one of my co-workers insisted on referring to me as "Numbskull."
    I love your thinking process and your eternal optimism.
    12-04-19 02:48 PM