hey all,

i have been a bb addict for almost 2 weeks and i keep hearing from various people that i should put Opera on my bb (i have a 8320-tmobile); whats so good about this app? also, i mite be misinformed but somebody but me that Opera is only for the pearl? please help me out.....im kinda confused about this whole Opera app? should i put it on my phone? where do i download it? whats so good about it? thanks alot
    07-06-08 03:47 AM
    I use it on my BB. It renders pages more like how you see them on your pc. While this is somewhat possible to do on the BB browser most pages don't render very well. I find it easier to interact with pages, that don't have mobile optomized versions, with opera rather than the BB browser. However some pages I find opera does handle well with and I find it easier to work with them in the BB browser. But when 4.5 OS is officially released the upgraded BB browser may likely make using opera obsolete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 04:46 AM
    Try it you will see if you like it or not.
    07-06-08 05:32 AM
    I use Opera Mini for non mobile websites. I find it a useful program. Use it and see if you like it.
    07-06-08 06:49 AM
    The new version of opera also let's you save media files to your memory card. It's a nice feature, it'll work on most all berries also.
    Welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 07:37 AM
    Hi,

Opera Mini brings the same browsing experience that you have on your desktop computer to your BlackBerry. You have definitely seen that when you are using the BlackBerry browser it looks different from your desktop computer.

On my blog (see below) you can find a post how to install Opera Mini on your browser.
    07-06-08 12:25 PM
    Its a nice little browser. Get it at operamini.com
    07-06-08 12:31 PM
    thanks for the response guys, i think im going to go ahead and download it and test it out
    07-06-08 05:58 PM
    Hello and welcome 2 crackberry.com
    07-09-08 02:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD