Hi, I used to be on this forums long time ago. My first BB was a curve 8520. Loved it. Funny thing. I got it because I needed a smartphone because my beloved Nokia e61 died. I could not,for the love of God, get used to the small candy bar cell phones where you had to push the button several times to get the desired letter you needed.
    So I was looking for an alternative qwerty keyboard phone. A local small business owner had the newer Nokia in stock but I decided to go for the BlackBerry.
    I got lots of use out of it. I quickly got a BIS as wel and it was like €12 or so each month. I remember I got really fast with the keyboard and shortcuts. I really loved my BB. After some time I got a BB Storm. Loved this one as well, even though it got issues (the touch screen and battery life were poor, but I got the max use out of it.
    Been an Apple user since 1998. And even though I loved the iPhone from the first edition, it took a very long time to get one. In fact, being a long time member of the local Apple User Group, I got a lot of criticism for being a BB user.
    I finally bend over when the iPhone 4 came out. Had a 5, 6Plus, 8 and now 11 (which is the best iPhone I ever owned).
    Walking in my city saw this brand new BB Classic and got it. I had so many good memories on the BB OS and wanted to relive those.
    Lots has changed, except the keyboard experience. Love the Classic.
    Listened to te CB Podcast about the new BB,s coming out in 2021. Looking forward to it! Great to see the familiar CB names on site and podcast.
    Hello again, from a Belgian BB user.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by xjawax; 08-23-20 at 05:23 AM.
    08-22-20 05:49 PM
    Hi, I used to be on this forums long time ago. My first BB was a curve 8520. Loved it. Funny thing. I got it because I needed a smartphone because my beloved Nokia e61 died. I could not,for the love of God, get used to the small candy bar cell phones where you had to push the button several times to get the desired letter you needed.
    So I was looking for an alternative qwerty keyboard phone. A local small business owner had the newer Nokia in stock but I decided to go for the BlackBerry.
    I got lots of use out of it. I quickly got a BIS as wel and it was like €12 or so each month. I remember I got really fast with the keyboard and shortcuts. I really loved my BB. After some time I got a BB Storm. Loved this one as well, even though it got issues (the touch screen and battery life were poor, but I got the max use out of it.
    Been an Apple user since 1998. And even though I loved the iPhone from the first edition, it took a very long time to get one. In fact, being a long time member of the local Apple User Group, I got a lot of criticism for being a BB user.
    I finally bend over when the iPhone 4 came out. Had a 5, 6Plus, 8 and now 11 (which is the best iPhone I ever owned).
    Walking in my city saw this brand new BB Classic and got it. I had so many good memories on the BB OS and wanted to relive those.
    Lot's has changed, except the keyboard experience. Love the Classic.
    Listened to te CB Podcast about the new BB,s coming out in 2021. Looking forward to it! Great to see the familiar CB names on site and podcast.
    Hello again, from a Belgian BB user.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome (back) to CrackBerry!!! Post early and post often.....
    08-22-20 06:54 PM
    Welcome back to the Crackberry forums, enjoy our great community and post often.
    08-23-20 05:04 AM