Yes, I finally went ahead and did it; after looking at and comparing Berries (and yes, other phones also), and after drooling for a month, I finally stepped up and got the device of my dreams, the BlackBerry Bold! It's so pretty, and I can already tell it's a workorse. But the most surprising thing I've found was that it's a great del more intuitive and user-friendly than I would've expected such a versatile and infinitely customizeable device to be. I've had it maybe either hours, and have already managed to set up my wifi, email, and GPS, downloaded Google Maps and Beyond411, bookmarked a couple news sites...I even added a shortcut to CNN on my Home screen. I have been consulting the manual quite regularly,, but haven't had to call for any tech. help, or even post anythng here, yet. One of my few hesitations in buying the Bold was that I thought it might be a bit tough to configure, but so far, it's been nearly painless. Now, I'd better go knock on a few face cords of wood before I try to set up Blutooth and IM clients lol.
    Steve
    12-06-08 12:12 AM
    Congrats on the bold and welcome to Crackberry!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 12:20 AM
    Welcome to the crack of the internet bud!
    12-06-08 12:20 AM
    W E L C O M E I T O I C R A C K B E R R Y
    Last edited by BlitzedATL; 12-06-08 at 12:52 AM.
    12-06-08 12:33 AM
    Welcome aboard!
    12-06-08 02:01 AM
    Great Report on your new BBB. Similar experience for me too... all positive so far...

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    12-06-08 02:03 AM
    Congrats on that Bold and welcome to Crackberry! Apparently we have cookies, not sure where though... ;-)
    12-06-08 02:04 AM
    the device of my
    Nicely put. There is no doubt; this device is absolutely awesome!
    12-06-08 02:37 AM
    Welcome to the party!
    12-06-08 03:23 AM
    12-06-08 07:14 AM
    Congrats on the Bold - welcome to CB!
    12-07-08 01:23 AM
    congrats on the bold and welcome to crack
    12-07-08 02:37 AM
    Welcome aboard!!!

12-07-08 02:48 AM
    Congratulations on your Bold and welcome to the team.

12-07-08 03:23 AM
    Wow....the Bold... congrats!!!

Welcome to the best BB forum in the world!
    12-07-08 03:46 AM
    Congratulations on your new BB Bold! Glad you're finding it extremely useful and easy to configure!

Welcome to CB and enjoy your stay!

12-07-08 07:08 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    12-07-08 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD