How do I change that I'm not a newbie in my profile! Thanks all
    03-09-09 10:08 PM
    Newbie status changes after 10 posts in non-social forum threads. There have been occasions it may take a little time for things to catch up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 10:29 PM
    Guess you're a newbie for a little while longer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 11:32 PM
    This was my question also. I have been supporting BES and various devices for a few years. Just got around to actually registering here. I find it a little unfair that I'm tagged as a 'newbie'.
    05-27-09 03:41 PM
    This was my question also. I have been supporting BES and various devices for a few years. Just got around to actually registering here. I find it a little unfair that I'm tagged as a 'newbie'.
    Personally, I don't pay much attention to it. It goes by post count, not inherent intelligence or BB savvy. Trust me, there are a few on here that have hundreds of posts, and almost every one is useless.

That being said, it's more a matter of how you present yourself than it is the label put on your profile as a result of your post count. I have more respect for an intelligent newbie, than an Addict with 550 posts and no idea how to do a battery pull.
    05-27-09 03:47 PM
    Well put, I've already posted a couple of answers, which I hope were helpful to people.
    05-27-09 03:49 PM
    Sorry dude,,,some people are just destined to be newbies all their life...
    05-27-09 04:11 PM
    Only newbs care about post count!

Seriously though: good job on helping others and keep up the good work!
    05-27-09 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD