I got my pearl nearly a year ago but i'm only now realizing all the things I can do with it. Before a couple weeks ago the only thing I really did was get online and check my gmail. Now with the new 4.5.blahblah software, I seem to be able to do so much more.

That got me wondering just how far I could push my pearl. I signed up at crackberry several months ago and didn't really frequent the site very often, even though it was on my faves list on my comp at work. Well now that I'm slowly learning how great my pearl actually is, I'm ready to push it to the edge!

What are some good apps to get? Right now all I reallly have are facebook, all the google stuff, and myspace. What do my fellow addicts recommend for an entertainment and movie nut?
    11-13-08 02:01 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    you gotta have the cb launcher to be a true addict! lol
    11-13-08 02:12 PM
    what does the cb launcher do? I clicked on a link on my comp at work but the site is blocked by my company.
    11-13-08 02:16 PM
    it goes on your phone. in your web browser on you phone go to wap.crackberry.com
    remember to take the www out though
    11-13-08 02:38 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-13-08 02:39 PM
    Well gee thanks you guys. I already feel so much love and support.

Its great to know there are other addicts out there who can band together and say, "I will never put my blackberry down!"
    11-13-08 02:42 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB. You'll like it for feeding addiction.
    11-13-08 03:46 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    11-14-08 05:18 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!

~JEF~
    11-14-08 08:53 AM
    Welcome to the CB family!
    11-14-08 09:46 AM
    Thanks for all the welcomes again you guys! I've been on this phone nonstop all day. I had to plug it up to my computer and turn it off for about 30 mins because it nearly died on me.

The hardest 30 mins of my week.
    11-14-08 04:41 PM
    No worries... Intervention is not a word you will hear being used against you in Crackberry world

Crackberry.com - A bottomless pit of accumulated knowledge. Take advantage of the powerfull search features and if you can't find the answer, post on an existing thread and/or post a new topic... lot's of us willing to help.

11-14-08 05:08 PM
    Glad you could joint the party... Welcome
    11-14-08 10:42 PM
    Welcome to CB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 01:51 AM
    Welcome to CB!

11-15-08 01:53 AM
    I got my pearl nearly a year ago but i'm only now realizing all the things I can do with it. Before a couple weeks ago the only thing I really did was get online and check my gmail. Now with the new 4.5.blahblah software, I seem to be able to do so much more.

That got me wondering just how far I could push my pearl. I signed up at crackberry several months ago and didn't really frequent the site very often, even though it was on my faves list on my comp at work. Well now that I'm slowly learning how great my pearl actually is, I'm ready to push it to the edge!

What are some good apps to get? Right now all I reallly have are facebook, all the google stuff, and myspace. What do my fellow addicts recommend for an entertainment and movie nut?
    Run while you still can!!!lol

11-15-08 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD