I have an 8130 with Verizon as my carrier and since the beginning I have not been getting all of my email. I have 2 email accounts that I have set up, both are @comcast.net, and I get email for both accounts but I don't get all of the email. In fact I am not getting email from crackberry.com. Was on the phone with Verizon and deleted everything in my service book and re-set it up but still I'm not getting all of my email. Any ideas?
    09-04-08 05:23 PM
    Delete accounts, then readd them. Crackberry.com email is merely an alias/forward and is not an actual mailbox.
    09-04-08 05:30 PM
    Try the above, I also had this issue with my work e-mail, i changed an option in my e-mail settings to that on conflict Handheld wins.

I did this because I have outlook open all day at work and if my outlook would grab it first, my BB wouldnt get it.

Good luck!
    09-04-08 05:42 PM
    I did all of those things but I'm still getting sporadic email. When I delete a message from my BB what does the message mean "On handheld and mailbox". Which mailbox is it talking about?
    09-05-08 02:37 PM
    Try the solution below. It sounds like the problem I had after changing phones.

Log into the BIS site again, look on the left side of the screen for the Service Books link, then select Send Service Books. That should take care of it.
    09-08-08 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD