Hi Crackberry

I visit this site almost everday day in hopes of finding exciting news about the Curve being released on sprint. Today i looked threw the threads and to my understanding i think its going to be released on april 16th on sprint but i don't know if i can wait that long i mean everyone around me seems to be getting a curve or other blackberry device and although i've grown to love my treo there is something about the blackberry world that is pulling me closer. I consider myself to be a blackberry addict with out accually having one yet. I don't know what to do i'm going to go crazy someone please help me ........................i'm about to switch to cingular just so i can hold a curve in my hands and be happy
    03-22-08 11:06 PM
    Hi Crackberry

I visit this site almost everday day in hopes of finding exciting news about the Curve being released on sprint. Today i looked threw the threads and to my understanding i think its going to be released on april 16th on sprint but i don't know if i can wait that long i mean everyone around me seems to be getting a curve or other blackberry device and although i've grown to love my treo there is something about the blackberry world that is pulling me closer. I consider myself to be a blackberry addict with out accually having one yet. I don't know what to do i'm going to go crazy someone please help me ........................i'm about to switch to cingular just so i can hold a curve in my hands and be happy
    LOL semi welcome to the CB addiction I guess. I would wait unless you really wanted it that bad. I would go to tmobile with that wifi calling thing they got , unless at&t has it too then it wouldn't matter.
    03-22-08 11:09 PM
    hi and welcome...

get the curve, you'll be happy.
    03-22-08 11:53 PM
    Go ahead and get you one
    03-23-08 12:11 AM
    My wife and I both have a curve and I'm hooked...er, cracked(lol). Anyway, I'm not going back to a regular cell phone.
    03-23-08 12:14 AM
    I think you should just wait it out if your happy with sprints overall service. Sprint will have the Curve in less than a month (according to post here and on other sites) welcome to the greatest addiction

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-08 12:21 AM
    Make the jump man. These dates are not set in stone. Right now you can get a good deal and get one for $100. The sprint one will probably be a pretty penny.
    03-23-08 01:49 AM
    I'm sure you'll leave your treo once you get the chance of actually touching the Curve. Try it I dare you.

03-23-08 02:01 AM
    Sounds like it's a matter of when and not if... Don't Fight it! Welcome to the Crack addiction...
    Last edited by chynnamann; 03-23-08 at 02:37 AM.
    03-23-08 02:32 AM
    I hope you will be soon. Hi and welcome.
    03-23-08 05:37 AM
    Welcome to CB !

03-23-08 05:50 AM
    The 8830 is just as good minus the camera!
    03-23-08 08:57 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    03-23-08 09:38 AM
    Enjoy the CB community. The Curve is "Awesome". TMo offers the WiFi and I find it is really a neat feature. Use your best judgement.
    03-23-08 09:52 AM
    Welcome to CB Maury!!!!!
    03-23-08 10:13 AM
    Take the plunge

03-23-08 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD