OK, so let's get this out of the way. I'm an iPhone owner. Had the first one, have the second one, and I'm basically a huge all-around Apple fanboy.

I joined here because I'm very interested in smartphones as a whole, and the Bold really caught my attention. It's a good looking device. I'm looking forward to learning more about the Storm (that is what they're calling it right?) and like I said I'm in to a very large varieties of smartphones.

Just wanted to say "hi".
    09-01-08 10:22 PM
    Welcome to cb !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 10:23 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!

09-01-08 10:24 PM
    Welcome to CB
    09-01-08 10:49 PM
    Hi and welcome. I do own a curve but I also am an all around fan of small gadget technology.

Don't take any iphone bashing personally and you'll probably enjoy being here.
    09-01-08 10:53 PM
    Hi and welcome. I do own a curve but I also am an all around fan of small gadget technology.

Don't take any iphone bashing personally and you'll probably enjoy being here.
    Yeah, I've learned to live with the iPhone bashing. I've been dealing with it for over a year now.

I never thought that such a small piece of technology could boil so many people's blood.

And you've pretty much summed me up with the "fan of small gadget technology". Computers are great, but there's something about the handhelds.

And I'm seriously considering getting an unlocked Bold when it hits the states and just use it for email. It's just pretty damn cool.
    09-01-08 11:26 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    09-01-08 11:26 PM
    Welcome.....and u should totally get the bold when its released!!!! u know u want the crack!!!

09-01-08 11:33 PM
    I haven't disowned my few friends who have iPhones and I won't abuse you either. It's an ok device I guess except that I hate AT&T and have nails too long to use one. Of course I do firmly believe that all things Berry are superior! Having said all that -- welcome!!
    09-01-08 11:38 PM
    I haven't disowned my few friends who have iPhones and I won't abuse you either. It's an ok device I guess except that I hate AT&T and have nails too long to use one. Of course I do firmly believe that all things Berry are superior! Having said all that -- welcome!!
    Yeah.... AT&T isn't exactly the greatest thing in the world.

Their online map shows that I have 3G coverage all over my town, literally everywhere. And yet I can't get a 3G signal anywhere, but it works fine in the city just 10 miles away. AT&T really shouldn't be putting coverage on the online map unless it exists in real life.

This is a known issue with them too... putting 3G coverage online in an area that does not currently have 3G, but is planned to get it. I really wish they wouldn't. I was so stoked when I got the phone and then.... nothing.

It isn't a reception issue though, so I know it's just that there isn't 3G in my area, which makes me sad.

AT&T needs to stop lying.
    09-01-08 11:43 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry...

Anyone is welcome here, so enjoy!! There is even a dedicated forum for Mac Users / iPhone. Click the  in my signature, and make yourself at home!!
    09-01-08 11:49 PM
    You can always switch to a BB. Since they knowingly misled you about coverage, you have grounds to make a change.
    09-01-08 11:50 PM
    Hello and welcome!

09-01-08 11:53 PM
    ello and welcome!!
    09-01-08 11:58 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry...

Anyone is welcome here, so enjoy!! There is even a dedicated forum for Mac Users / iPhone. Click the  in my signature, and make yourself at home!!
    Thanks! This is just really a great site. The videos are interesting, the reviews are interesting, and the people that comment seem to be pretty informed for the most part.

I feel welcome Thanks everyone!
    09-02-08 12:04 AM
    Welcome to the CB Family!!!

~JEF~
    09-05-08 10:05 AM
    Welcome to CB
    much like you apple fan boy
    owned both iphones loved both iphones
    then switched to bold
    bold is 50000000000000000 times better
    if you want reasons just ask or search around there have been threads comparing them before
    09-05-08 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD