Hi all!

Just bought my first smart phone ever that being the Z10!

Before settling for this, I entertained getting the iPhone and Galaxy because I was eligible for an upgrade. I happened to try a co-worker's Z10 and was literally blown away by its speed and the accuracy of the keyboard. I was somewhat apprehensive in getting the Z10 because of my concern where Blackberry, as a company, would even be around in the next couple years or so. In any case, I took a chance and I certainly hope it pays off.

Updating the OS as I type this and looking forward to getting to know this phone better in the next few days to come.
    colectionarul and pystha like this.
    03-29-14 12:59 AM
    Enjoy it buddy. I still love mine like the first day I got it. BlackBerry gets slammed a lot, but they make awesome devices
    03-29-14 01:18 AM
    try using the universal search feature! Its one of my favorite things on BB10, tap the magnifying glass and type what you're looking for. After a few uses it builds a list your most frequent searches letting you just open search instead of swiping through pages of apps.

If you're a social media user you can type fb into the search and you can update your Facebook status without having to load the app. Same goes with twitter, wikipedia for Blackberry app, Blackberry World, text messaging and BBM messages!
    03-29-14 01:31 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    03-29-14 01:32 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Great choice of device.
    03-29-14 01:56 AM
    I'm glad you are enjoying your device. If ever you encounter any problem, you can look for answers here, or ask. Welcome to CrackBerry!

Posted via a RFG81UW device
    03-29-14 02:07 AM
    Welcome to CB and you made a great choice with Z. Just give it a couple weeks for that keyboard to learn your particular writing style and you will be amazed. If you need any help there is a ton of info in the forums...read, read, read...and what you can't find...don't be afraid to ask...that's what everyone is here for. Enjoy that Z!

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    03-29-14 02:16 AM
    Enjoy it buddy. I still love mine like the first day I got it. BlackBerry gets slammed a lot, but they make awesome devices
    Thanks!

When my co-worker learned I got a Blackberry, he immediately said, "What you do that for?" I simply responded that the Z10 was very fast and a very good phone.
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    03-29-14 03:03 AM
    try using the universal search feature! Its one of my favorite things on BB10, tap the magnifying glass and type what you're looking for. After a few uses it builds a list your most frequent searches letting you just open search instead of swiping through pages of apps.

If you're a social media user you can type fb into the search and you can update your Facebook status without having to load the app. Same goes with twitter, wikipedia for Blackberry app, Blackberry World, text messaging and BBM messages!
    Thanks for the tips! I will certainly venture there!
    03-29-14 03:04 AM
    Thanks all for the warm welcome!

And yes, that keyboard is something else!
    03-29-14 03:06 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    03-30-14 11:19 AM
    Woohoo!!
    We are Z10 geniuses!!!!! We can help!
    03-30-14 11:44 AM
    Welcome to CB, you will like it here!

AmaZ30ed
    04-01-14 08:29 PM
    Heya Jedi,

Welcome to the CB Forums
    04-01-14 08:40 PM
    Welcome! Great choice
    04-07-14 03:35 PM
    Another Welcome to Crackberry,
    I've only been on this side of the fence for around a month ago.

I wish I had started with Blackberries, however in less than 2.5 years I've gone through 4 androids before I learned my lesson. To me it appears that if they aren't going to take the time to build their own operating system they aren't going to take the time to build a quality product.
    04-08-14 02:48 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.2141
    04-08-14 04:20 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.....ENJOY
    04-08-14 04:23 AM
    Thank you all for your warm welcomes!
    It'll be almost 3 weeks to the day I first got my Z10 and I'm really impressed with it. I'm still learning new things about it every now and then and I've sort of settled in with the phone where my usage is concerned. Initially entertained the idea of getting an extra battery and charger but it turned out that it wasn't necessary. However, I think I will get an extra SD card to increase the memory.

I've also noticed how the predictive word text has slowly adjusted to my way of texting --- sweet as it make texting a whole lot easier and faster.
    04-09-14 11:57 PM
    Welcome aboard jedicri. I'm a new z10 user and Crackberry member. Hope all goes well for you with your new phone and here as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 10:11 AM
    Welcome to the forums Jedi!!
    04-14-14 10:36 AM