What's up!
    Names Joey Dubs.
    22 from Cleveland, Oh
    Love long walks on the beach, picnics, and playing with my Blackberry....

But yeah, New to Blackberrys, me and the girlfriend just got the Storm 9530's from Verizon with the buy one get one free. I'm having problem's, and she's not..
    I came over from having 2 sidekicks, for 3 years, and just as addicted to this, if not more.. She's now understanding why I was always on my sidekick.. haha.
    Not new to forums, been on a bunch for the Truck Scene... In my spare time, that's my biggest hobby. Elsewise, when I'm not cruising, throwing sparks, or at shows, I spend time with the girlfriend of 4.5 years, ride my little kid's bike, go to work at Stylintrucks.com, go to school, or just kick it.
    Hope to learn alot of cool stuff here..

Things Ive got in the last few weeks:
    Downloaded BB Apps.
    Got some Themes and Tones.
    Google Maps
    Slacker Mobile
    WeatherBug
    Pandora
    Fox News

Also, one problem I am having is with AIM...
    It won't let me sign on.. It keeps going to where I see my buddy list for a moment, then signs off giving me an "Internal Error: 100" Code. Found out you can't have symbols in buddy group names, fixed it on the comp, worked for 2 days and then stopped signing in again...

Also, having problems with it turning off alot, and restarting on it's own. Not sure if a theme I downloaded causes this, or what.. Annoying though!

Later guys!
    05-01-09 10:14 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!!
    05-08-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD