09-18-08 10:41 AM
84 1234
tools
    So, I have just joined the BB movement and like most have very few friends. Feel free to message me, I want to get the most out of the messenger.
    11-03-07 08:31 AM
    J, this is the same prob I am having. No one I know has one except for the doctor that owns the office that I work in, and although I like him, I don't see BB'in w/ him, ya know? Oh well, maybe we can all add each other on here....
    11-04-07 05:18 PM
    I don't know anyone with a BB either so I figured we all add each other and then we know alot of people. Then everyone will see the great time we are having talking to someone else and not them then they want to get involved. That is pretty much what my hubby said to me last night. "I want one so I can do stuff when I am just sitting here" Yup sucks to be him

Add me people
    11-13-07 07:48 AM
    I am not new to Blackberrys or Smartphones. I understand IM, but what is BB Messenger and what is the purpose of using a PIN. I do a lot of texting, and a little yahoo messenger. Is using a PIN using the IM or just texting people with a Blackberry. Proud owner of a Gold 8320. I had new Treo 755P, but it does not compare to BB.
    Last edited by kenstiles; 11-13-07 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to include my PIN #24231B10 & text # (708)528-3770
    11-13-07 11:03 AM
    My PIN is 24231B10. I forgot to enter in above posting.
    11-13-07 11:05 AM
    I am not new to Blackberrys or Smartphones. I understand IM, but what is BB Messenger and what is the purpose of using a PIN. I do a lot of texting, and a little yahoo messenger. Is using a PIN using the IM or just texting people with a Blackberry. Proud owner of a Gold 8320. I had new Treo 755P, but it does not compare to BB.
    yeah, its instant messaging but only for people who got bb's. so u use their pin or email and u can chat with them in an instant messaging format. Simple.
    11-13-07 11:25 AM
    How funny I was thinking the same thing. Two of my friends have a BB and I got the wife the red 8310 but finding others isn't easy. I've found some cool folks on the forums and talked to them to help learn and ask q's. Seems like too many people are ipoop happy for a touch screen these days. I'm so glad I didn't go that route, I'm turing into such a crackberry addict!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-07 04:53 PM
    Whats up peeps i am working today so feel free to message me! later and welcome to the madness!
    11-14-07 01:16 PM
    Great thread!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-07 04:36 PM
    Wooo.
    Someone feels my pain
    I only have my cousins on my list which is alright but not when it's messaging them 12 hours a day.. I need some change :P
    My pin: 204FC428
    11-19-07 10:24 PM
    I just got my blackberry 8320 a week ago, only a few of my friends have one,
    feel free to help with my crackberry addiction! MY pin # 2427D382
    11-20-07 05:32 PM
    When I go to add a contact it only gives me the "email" option....it doesn't give me an option to use someone's pin...help!
    11-27-07 04:15 AM
    Hello, newbie to the forum but have had a 7130e for a year or 2, just upgraded to an 8830we, never used pin, might be cool, although I only have 1 person I know with a BB....

Feel free to use it... I'd like to try it

Jim
    11-30-07 03:28 PM
    Not many people I know has a bb but as soon as found a few we trade pins and a infomed them about this site.
    11-30-07 04:12 PM
    It appears that it is a common thing. I only knew 1 person that had a BB, just since joining CB have gained so many more!
    11-30-07 05:48 PM
    Yep So I broke down and bought my hubby and BFF a BB and hubby chose not to do the net and BFF hasnt gotten yet and I have only 1 friend on my BB messenger and I love to chat.. So Add me if you wanna
    11-30-07 07:00 PM
    Totally new to the BB world and do not know anyone that has a BB. PIN Me Now I need to set my messenger
    12-07-07 05:06 PM
    Jmoney...you can add me. I am new and looking for BB pals as well! Ping me! Take care
    12-07-07 11:42 PM
    When I go to add a contact it only gives me the "email" option....it doesn't give me an option to use someone's pin...help!

Scroll up to use once, hit menu button and you will see the options to request by email or pin. I had the same problem when I started. Keep on Crackin'
    12-08-07 08:18 AM
    One one person I know personally has the BB pearl..I'm trying to convert a few over I almost have one convinced! Anyways I'm new to the BB and I'm lovin it! I came over from a 2 yr old phone with no pic mail or no internet..I feel like I've been missing out this whole time..
    12-10-07 04:47 PM
    im somewhat new to the berry (about a month) but always have room for more pins on my berry messenger...hit me up!
    12-10-07 07:03 PM
    Welcome new people

Well. . .not new people as such but people new to here
    12-11-07 08:27 AM
    I've had my Pearl about 2 months, and have been here since Oct. I've learned so much more here than anywhere else. My PIN is in my sig, and my bb is always on. would love to try out bb messenger and make new friends.
    12-11-07 10:36 AM
    Hi Sorry if I repeat myself from another thread but I just have this question.....

Ok I think this is all kinda funny LOL, everyone(no one in particular) wants you to add them to your pin bit when you do actually pin them to say a friendly hello they are wondering ...why did you pin me.... are you a weirdo LOL...or are you trying to pick me up LOL.... I like to chat with new folks, not trying to pick you up LOL , just curious if you give your pin and say you want new friends.. why the silly questions when you do get pinned.. LOL

I enjoy chatting with anyone so feel free, If I don't have the time(working LOL ) I'll let ya know but get back to you later.

Jim
    12-11-07 02:49 PM
    Hiya all.
    I am still new to this stuff although had my BB for couple of months now. I use everything that's on it and may call myself an addict but until few weeks ago messaging wasn’t my thing.
    I have just start using it more and soon will post my pin so we may spend some time chatting.
    Let’s all be well.
    12-12-07 08:35 AM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD