I've had my Curve 8330 for about 4 days. Everything was working beautifully, until I flew over the weekend and had to turn my phone on/off several times. Now, I am not receiving any incoming calls. I get the alert that I have a missed call and/or new voicemail, and all of my email/text alerts work perfect. But, nothing happens with incoming calls!!! AHHHH! Also, when I'm on a call, I can hear the beeping for Call Waiting, but there is no Caller ID. I've obviously put my phone on some setting that is rejecting all incoming calls and information. Help please!!!
    09-09-08 01:10 AM
    Here is one place you can check. Go to your profiles and then advanced. Choose the profile that is active (that you are using when you have this problem). Go to phone and check that Do Not Disturb is set to no.
    09-09-08 01:12 AM
    That's one thing that I've already double checked, and all of my profile setting are set to NO on Do Not Disturb. Thanks for trying... any other ideas??? I've even tried changing my profile from Loud to Quiet, then to Vibrate, then to a personal one I made. No incoming calls on ANY profile...
    09-09-08 01:21 AM
    Have you checked your call forwarding option? Press the dial button to bring up the recent calls history, then press menu > options > call forwarding.
    09-09-08 01:27 AM
    It is set to Do Not Foward... Ugh, I'm so frustrated! I may just have to take it a Sprint store in the morning. Thank you so much for your help, this is just really annoying!
    09-09-08 01:38 AM
    Had similar problem w/ Cellular South. 8330 2 days old, and they gave me a replacement. Store said they had been contacted to bolo for phones with this problem.
    09-11-08 02:39 PM
    i've had this problem with my verizon curve also. a soft reset did the trick both times. i hope it doesn't keep up....

-randy
    09-21-08 10:46 PM
    welcome to crackberry...
    09-21-08 11:54 PM
    welcome to cb and i hope your problem gets fixed soon
    09-22-08 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD