No, not that type of crack . The good, wholesome kind that is a BB .

I'm just a regular guy from Fl by way of GA. This happens to be my first BB (Storm 9530, BTW), so i'm a bit overwhelmed seing how i've been a WinMo guy for the past 4 years. Had this phone since last week, and I haven't looked back. Still trying to learn a bunch more, so some of you oldheads need to release some of that knowledge .

S/S
    02-24-09 10:13 PM
    Lol, if your looking to learn this is the site to do it . By far the most informative. I think I searched 3 or 4 things a day after I got my curve and every answer linked back to the forums . Welcome to CB. Enjoy your phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 10:57 PM
    Thanks man. So far, this phone has not ceased to amaze me. Still learning some basic stuff and that BlackBerry 101 series is a GODSEND.

S/S
    02-25-09 07:16 PM
    Good to hear . I think the operating system threads are the best . They post it for you right there, tell you step by step exactly how to install it. I've had 2 new OS now and no problems yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 08:19 PM
    Welcome to CB. Enjoy the site and the storm.
    02-25-09 08:26 PM
    Welcome to CB, and BB. It is definitely a huge difference between Windows Mobile, and the Blackberry OS. I made the switch in June, and I have not looked back since! I had the 8320, and now I have 8900. Blackberries are a very solid device .
    02-25-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD