I just got my BB curve on sunday and i'm pretty much in LOVE with it. i had been looking into phones for the longest time (well since may) and was looking into BBs, but then i heard about the new iphone and decided to wait for it even though i have verizon. So july 11th comes along and the new iphones are released and people are NOT happy with at&ts service and how they handled the release of the iphone; not to mention iphones and iphone plans cost a freakin arm and leg, so that was a huge indicator to stay with verizon and get a BB! and oh how happy i am that i stuck with verizon and got my beautiful BB curve!

there are a couple things im confused about though....

*blackberry messenger- how do i add contacts to my BBM contact list? i have yet to figure that out.....

*battery life- how long is my battery supposed to last? my battery is nearly dead by the end of each day even though i have been shutting it off when i have been charging it at night. i don't use it all the time either, nor do i surf the internet that much, maybe ten minutes max a day. i text a fair amount, but not an insane amount. i even turned down the brightness to 80.... how long should a BB curve battery typically last?

thank you!
    07-17-08 02:35 AM

there are a couple things im confused about though....

*blackberry messenger- how do i add contacts to my BBM contact list? i have yet to figure that out.....

*battery life- how long is my battery supposed to last? my battery is nearly dead by the end of each day even though i have been shutting it off when i have been charging it at night. i don't use it all the time either, nor do i surf the internet that much, maybe ten minutes max a day. i text a fair amount, but not an insane amount. i even turned down the brightness to 80.... how long should a BB curve battery typically last?

thank you!
    1) The person you're trying to add and yourself must have a data plan. Open up BBM-Menu-Add Contact-Enter the persons PIN number-Menu again-Click OK. Then they accept.

2) Depends on how much you use the device. But no matter how much, you should get a day out of it. Longer if you're not using it evey minute of the day. C

Congrats on the new phone and welcome to CB.
    07-17-08 06:11 AM
    Hi and welcome.
    07-17-08 06:14 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    07-17-08 07:20 AM
    Hello and welcome! You will love this site!
    07-17-08 07:30 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    07-17-08 07:54 AM
    Welcome. I find my battery lasts about a day with regular -- steady use.
    07-17-08 08:48 AM
    Congrats and welcome to BB!!
    07-17-08 08:49 AM
    Welcome!!
    07-17-08 08:50 AM
    Welcome noob. Enjoy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 09:54 AM
    Welcome to crackberry!
    07-25-08 10:26 AM
    Very Nice! Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com