Well, technically I'm a 'soon to be' owner of the BB Curve 8330. It will be delivered in 2 days! First off, I wanted to thank you all for the information available on this site. I've been trying to get a head start on the BB way of life so I'm not completely overwhelmed when I turn it on for the first time. And I've learned a lot so far.

But my question is...What are some popular/necessary tweaks and/or software that will optimize my BB? For example, as most of you already know, it's best to format a new computer's HD after turning it on for the first time. Then install updated drivers, and download necessary software, etc. Does this apply for the BB or will it be fully optimized out of the box? Again, thank you all and wish me good luck with receiving a healthy BB!
    06-06-09 11:12 PM
    Gratz! I just got mine friday... And seeing that I'm on it and have to be at work at 9 am...

It's a great phone. (And then some)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 12:38 AM
    Welcome to CB.....aloha from Hawaii
    06-07-09 06:33 PM
    Welcome to CB.....aloha from Hawaii
    Aloha from Florida! I'm hoping I can keep my Curve as far away from the sand as possible. Going to be extremely hard considering I'm a beach attendant for the summer.
    06-07-09 10:23 PM
    welcome
    and enjoy to CB
    06-08-09 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD