Greetings, all.
    I've got a BB playbook tablet, and that's basically the only RIM product I have.
    Hope I can answer other people's doubts, and have some of mine cleared as well.

See you around!
    SM
    05-26-11 05:57 AM
    Welcome SM! If you have any questions or problems please let us know!

I'm a PlayBook owner myself as well as a BB 9650.
    05-26-11 08:37 AM
    Hi Sebs! Welcome and enjoy the club
    05-26-11 07:46 PM
    Welcome! I think your perspective will be important around here, since the vast majority of PlayBook owners also use BlackBerries. I understand it might be too soon, but please allow me to begin the interrogation.

1. What is your daily-driver mobile device?
    2. Since you don't own a BlackBerry smartphone, what made you choose the PlayBook over the iPad2, Galaxy Tab, Xoom, HTC Flyer, etc..? How do you feel about your selection so far?
    3. Would you recommend the PlayBook to other non-BlackBerry users? Why, or why not?
    4. Is the PlayBook starting to convince you to possibly switch to BlackBerry for your phone?
    5. In what ways does the PlayBook compliment your non-BB device?
    6. How much do you feel the lack of the BlackBerry Bridge affects your usage, experience with, and opinion of the PlayBook?
    7. Are you married/dating? If so, is she hot?
    8. What's your ATM PIN?
    9. Do you ever have a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
    Last edited by rrrebo; 05-27-11 at 08:57 AM. Reason: list
    05-27-11 08:52 AM
    Interesting questions! Corollary to number 6 if she's hot can we get a picture? j/k
    05-27-11 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD