I know! I went thru two in a year and I gave up on it. I gave it to my dad! He loves it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 08:19 AM
    Thanks! I will definitely try to read the forums often and give help where I can.

07-15-08 08:20 AM
    Hey welcome to Crackberry
    07-15-08 08:31 AM
    ~Welcome to the addiction and enjoy~
    07-15-08 08:40 AM
    enjoy your bb,and welcome.
    07-15-08 09:01 AM
    Thanks! I will definitely try to read the forums often and give help where I can.

Welcome to the addiction newbie. Be careful with giving out your pin. There are few crazies out there in CB land. Be wary.
    07-15-08 12:35 PM
    Welcome to CB and Life with a BB......

Enjoy your device..............enjoy CB.........
    07-15-08 01:28 PM
    Welcome to CB! Enjoy the addiction.

I think you will enjoy it here. There are a lot of great people who are willing to help each other.

I found it interesting that you work for AT&T and went with Verizon . I assume it is because of the coverage.

Once again welcome!
    07-15-08 02:28 PM
    Well I have been with Verizon forever. Most of my friends are "In" as well so its easier on the wallet. Thanks for the welcome!

07-15-08 02:35 PM
    Well I have been with Verizon forever. Most of my friends are "In" as well so its easier on the wallet. Thanks for the welcome!

You are welcome! Enjoy your stay.
    07-15-08 03:35 PM
    I hope I never come across any pervs, but it is bound to happen!
    07-15-08 04:31 PM
    Me as well. Perverts are everywhere. So, be very careful. Welcome to the flickr group by the way.
    07-15-08 05:29 PM
    If the pervs do bother you, report them right away. I think my daughter visits the site and I'd be pretty pis*#d if one bothered her. Anyway, have fun! Most of us here are great people.

07-15-08 05:50 PM
    welcome welcome welcome
    07-15-08 06:07 PM
    Indeed. They are a quite few good people and a few bad ones on CB as well. Just like the real world I guess.
    07-15-08 06:10 PM
    Hello and Welcome!
    07-15-08 06:16 PM
    Welcome to cb I'm new too and I have learned so much. I've been very happy with verizon and their customer service
    07-15-08 07:45 PM
    Welcome to CB!!
    07-15-08 08:04 PM
    Thanks to everyone for your warm welcomes! Ok I have a question: if your phone is dying do you always recharge it right away or do you let it die and then fully recharge? I have heard that would extend your battery power but its so hard to let my BB die! It does this thing where if the battery power is too low it will shut down the network connection, its such a bummer.

07-15-08 08:54 PM
    Check this link out: How to prolong lithium-based batteries ... Its informative. A large number of people still have the Ni/Cd battery mentality because of which they think the battery needs to be completely drained. In the modern world, almost all devices have Li-ion batteries which SHOULD NOT be discharged to the end or even close to the end. So in fact its better if you charge it when its 40-50%.
    07-15-08 09:07 PM
    Incredible! thank you so much. Ok so I get to charge it now! I won't let it get down to nothing for a really long time.

07-15-08 09:14 PM
    Check this link out: How to prolong lithium-based batteries ... Its informative. A large number of people still have the Ni/Cd battery mentality because of which they think the battery needs to be completely drained. In the modern world, almost all devices have Li-ion batteries which SHOULD NOT be discharged to the end or even close to the end. So in fact its better if you charge it when its 40-50%.
    so it wasn't a good idea to drain the battery down when i first got it and fully recharge it before unplugging it? oopsie daisy! although i don't let my BB get lower than 30% before charging it up again.
    07-15-08 11:18 PM
    Welcome to cb

07-15-08 11:59 PM
    so it wasn't a good idea to drain the battery down when i first got it and fully recharge it before unplugging it? oopsie daisy! although i don't let my BB get lower than 30% before charging it up again.
    One recharge doesnt make a difference. It matters if it continues as a habit.
    07-16-08 12:06 AM
    Welcome, and great choice of phone.
    07-16-08 12:10 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD