Hello everyone! I would just like to thank you all for the great amount of information found on the site and hope to be a long time member. I'm a long time smarthphone and ppc user(Palm and Windows) but i have never had the plesure of using a blackberry. I have turn my face long enough but now i just cant look a way any longer. The company i wor for requieres that all of its management use cingular for there cellular service. I have always been a sprint user but if I'm going to jump ship i want the best by my side when i do so and i beleive the curve wil do find but im not surre. I dont even know what to hope for.
    09-16-07 04:22 AM
    Once you Blackberry you woun't be disappointed. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-07 04:43 AM
    Go for the 8830 if they offer it so you can use it internationally

09-16-07 09:24 AM
    Cingular/AT&T does not offer the 8830, however any of their devices work internationally anyways.

The Curve is your best bet in my opinion, however, if you don't have to get one immediately, the Curve 8310 w/GPS should be available on AT&T this month, and would be the best option.
    09-16-07 04:17 PM
    Go to a store and try them all out - how they feel, etc. Chooses the berry you like best. I'm a bit partial to the 8800. :-)

09-16-07 07:11 PM
    Well I when to a my local ATT store and yes i love the curve!!!! The agent at the store made no metion of a new gps enablecurve coming out soon. That would be alot better, How long do you think i have to wait? I change my mind often and the loner i wait the more likely i wont make the change.
    09-16-07 10:34 PM
    Rumor has it that it will be available this month, possibly on the 24th.

Rogers Wireless in Canada already has it, so AT&T should be getting it soon.
    09-16-07 10:51 PM
    I will wait then but can i get one now and then exchange it?????
    09-16-07 11:01 PM
    New rumor today from Boy Genius is that is will be released Oct 4th.

You might be able to get one today and exchange later, check what the policy is. Some carriers give you 14-days, and others give you 30 days.
    09-17-07 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD