Hi, i've been on crackberry.com almost daily for the past month keeping up with updates and i finally i decided to buy the bold this past weekend.

im getting the hang of this thing, but wanted to know if someone could tell me what's the best program to use to sync contact information.

thanks in advance
    10-13-08 10:08 AM
    I use MS Outlook, and it works great for me. I can't say if it is the Best program out there, it is just what I have used for many years.

I am sure others will chime in with other programs they use!

Welcome to CB
    10-13-08 10:14 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Microsoft Outlook is a standard application in the business community, BlackBerry evolved in that community.

You have a couple of choices. The full commercial version of Outlook can be installed, but it is quite expensive for casual use.

Outlook Express was free and is part of the Internet Explorer prior to version 7 and with Windows XP.

Using Windows XP, It can be selected from Windows Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Add Windows Components.
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 10-13-08 at 11:06 AM.
    10-13-08 11:00 AM
    welcome to crackberry!
    10-13-08 01:48 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 02:11 PM
    Welcome to CB and hope ypu love the addiction.
    10-13-08 02:26 PM
    hi, i am also a total noob and just bought a bold last weekend. I have the same problem transferring my contacts from my nokia e61i to my BB.

Should I just transfer the contacts using Nokia PC Suite to Outlook and then from Outlook to BB?

Any reply and/or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    10-13-08 10:57 PM
    hi, i am also a total noob and just bought a bold last weekend. I have the same problem transferring my contacts from my nokia e61i to my BB.

Should I just transfer the contacts using Nokia PC Suite to Outlook and then from Outlook to BB?

Any reply and/or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Hi, i've been on crackberry.com almost daily for the past month keeping up with updates and i finally i decided to buy the bold this past weekend.

im getting the hang of this thing, but wanted to know if someone could tell me what's the best program to use to sync contact information.

thanks in advance
    Hello & welcome to the CB family!
    10-13-08 11:31 PM
    Glad you could join us. Welcome!
    10-13-08 11:53 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 12:20 AM
    hi and thanks for the warm welcomes.. I gotta say, CB has been very informative and helpful. I'm learning a lot. Much to the advantage of my BB. Cheers.
    10-14-08 02:08 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    10-14-08 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD