Okay, so here is my issue. I have Sprint & when I go to add a contact to my BB msngr, it doesn't come up like everyone else that has a Curve. When it comes to the part where it asks for e-mail or PIN, mine says e-mail only. So I try entering the PIN & the other person never gets the request!! Help!!

Secondly, I would like to purchase a MicroSD card for my wife's BB Curve(Verizon). I have shopped around & it looks like there can be quite a few fakes out there. Is this true??

Thanks in advance & please excuse my use of !! & ??. My explanation is that if I am going to put forth the effort to reach up there or over there, then I am going to tap the key twice!! I also only use capital letters when I start a thread. I just want to throw that out there for everyone, not that any of you care!!
    02-02-09 10:04 PM
    Hey, welcome to Blackberry devices (and Crackberry)!

For Blackberry Messenger: Make sure your contact's email is accessible on the Blackberry, otherwise you may need to have your contact add you. If all else fails, try removing and then reinstalling the program.

For memory sticks, stick to the SanDisk brand name and don't go for used cards and you can't strike out!
    02-03-09 08:40 PM
    thanks airstrike. i was thinking last night that i would much rather just order it from a respectable site like crackberry, instead of trying to save a few $. plus i am a firm believer in the saying, "you pay for what you get."
    02-04-09 11:42 AM
    ~Welcome to CB...enjoy~
    02-06-09 10:49 AM
    02-06-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD