Hi all! I have a question......I just got the 8320 and am trying to set sms message tone and ringtone as the same for each one of my friends. I had a razr and it worked fine but it doesnt on the curve, even though it says it does! I tried to do the exception like it said and it doesnt work! What am i doing wrong??
    Thanks and where can I find new themes for it?
    11-03-08 09:45 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

trying to set sms message tone and ringtone as the same for each one of my friends. ...
    Profiles / Advanced. Select the message type and customize it from there.

You can find a good selection of free themes right here on CrackBerry.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/
    11-03-08 10:04 AM
    ...and Welcome to CB! Hit the 101 link in my signature for tons more great info.
    11-03-08 10:25 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 12:37 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB and let us know if you still need help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 12:58 PM
    Yes, I still need help because it does not work! OK, say I want to set sms and ringtone for John to "mary had a little lamb" and I want Jen's to be "bad to the bone", the ringtone part works fine but it will not for sms message. I followed the directions and it doesnt jive.......Do you need to turn off the alert for messaging so the default doesnt overrule your exception? And thanks for the welcome all!! T-mobile is my carrier if that means anything at all!
    Last edited by SJP1967; 11-04-08 at 11:43 AM.
    11-04-08 11:41 AM
    WELCOME to the CB addiction - you are one of us now. :-) No worries, it's all good. ;-)
    11-04-08 08:55 PM
    I have been wanting to do the same thing and it ain't happening if I find a way i'll hit ya up but all I get is custom phone rings no text rings and welsome to CB
    11-05-08 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD