Just bought a used 7250, waiting to upgrade my alltel to get a 8330, I have set up 2 email accounts, a gmail account and my work account. How do I switch accounts to send an email. Right now I send an email and it's from the gmail, but my work account I'm not finding. I recieve and can reply, but just not originate from it. Thanks for any help
    09-30-08 11:45 AM
    An expert will be along to help shortly I am sure but don't you have two mail Icons showing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 12:03 PM
    Just bought a used 7250, waiting to upgrade my alltel to get a 8330, I have set up 2 email accounts, a gmail account and my work account. How do I switch accounts to send an email. Right now I send an email and it's from the gmail, but my work account I'm not finding. I recieve and can reply, but just not originate from it. Thanks for any help
    for each email account set up on your device you will have an email icon. click on the one you want to send an email from. if yu don't see one icon per email account then hit your BB button (to the left of the trackball), scroll to "Show All." check to see if the icon is "hidden" as it would show in a gohstly gray. if it is hidden, hover over that icon, click your BB button and click hide. this will make the icon reappear on your homescreen (in color). then you can click show all again to make the gray hidden icons disappear.

-or-

while in the "compose email" screen scroll up to "Send Using." Click your trackball. there will be a dropdown box and you can selecr which email account to send from.

does this help?
    Last edited by chrisy520; 09-30-08 at 12:22 PM.
    09-30-08 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD