I searched the forums but did not find an answer to my specific question... Which is.. I have the incoming and outgoing server information for my company e-mail account name@companyname.com. When I used a Q9C with alltel I used their outgoing server for mail which was not SSL secured and everything worked great.
    Since Alltel is being bought out they are NOT recommending using that server any longer. Therefore, I have to use a different server for incoming companyname.com and then on my desktop, I use a SSL secured outgoing server for yahoo as my outgoing server because company's incoming server is only incoming and not outgoing.
    To make a long story shorter, how can I access the individual fields for inputing the necessary server information to set up my company e-mail? If this is not possible, then would it make sense to use user@provider.blackberry.com e-mail and have all my accounts filtered through this one account?
    11-22-08 03:17 AM
    When setting up the email, leave the password field blank.
    11-22-08 03:30 AM
    When setting up the email, leave the password field blank.
    Great thanks for the response. I'll let ya'll know how it works out for me ASAP.
    11-22-08 05:26 AM
    I contacted Alltel and they were able to set-up a BIS account for me to add all my e-mail accounts for my blackberry and they are set-up and working. The End!!!
    11-22-08 11:10 AM
    11-22-08 11:16 AM

joe003, PM sent.
    11-22-08 11:22 AM
    Hey LjBlock - welcome to CB!
    11-23-08 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD