ive been a palm user for some time now but since my contract with sprint ran out and i wanted to try at&t i started a gophone account and happen to run across a friend with a curve that wasn't being used. he gave it to me for nothing and i've been using it for the last month or so. its not so bad. still working out the kinks in figuring stuff out but it seems as though CrackBerry can help me through what i can't figure out on my own :-D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 09:25 PM
    We sure can bub! Be sure to read through the Blackberry 101 Lecture Series, there's a lot to learn!
    03-16-09 09:29 PM
    Welcome to the addiction. Here's a link for the 101 series Sultan referred to...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    03-16-09 09:37 PM
    i was actually just looking for the lecture thread, i came across it yesterday but i didn't have time to actually read it. thanks :-D
    03-16-09 09:47 PM
    the only way to really learn, is to spend time on it
    03-19-09 01:47 PM
    I'm a newbie to and can't figure out how to do a new thread on crackberry so i will post this here to see if it works.

Memory-At what point shoud I start worrying about memory. My status say I have 48363620 what does this mean. What numbers do i need to watch out for. I don't want to start losing messages or any thing. Any advice would be great. Thanks
    03-19-09 01:57 PM
    Welcome to CB. I hope you enjoy your new BB.
    03-19-09 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD