Greetings BlackBerrian.... Thank You of this Web, now have more reason to discover and love my new Black Edition. A bit about me.....

Country origin Malaysia.
    Last usage of BB : 13-15 yrs ago
    Age : Half a century... please excuse my questions as IT is generally not my forte
    WHY WHY KEYONE ! : Add another USD37.50 and one will get latest Huawei Mate 10. u crazy, stupid or what, at Keyone Spec, you get half the price of any brand handphone out in the market.
    Here is my personal reason :
    1) i want to be different, i don't have to chase the trend of changing hp every new models pop up. so many iphone x in the market, so many others mobile = so common. I have for the last 5 months, have NOT seen any people around me holding one, be it in Mall, Other's office, in fact NONE ANYWHERE. Others might think am stupid but personally inside me, i feel unique = a class above the rest. just like ppl buying iphone = majority is more on status than anything else.
    2) Yes, it did took me from launch date silver edition till they come up with a black edition to get one last week. the spec indeed is half the price of any brand of handphone.
    3) Rumours has it this year, they might launch a K2 ? No one knows and before the price again higher than K1, decided to plunge in.
    4) Looking back as far as I can remember owning, HTC Aria, Hewlet Packard dunno what model like BB, Samsung S4, Samsung Note 1,2,3, 4, Iphone SE, Iphone 6S+, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, the discovery of 4,000 battery juice fm Xiaomi, never will i look back again at any phone that need to charge daily. am hopeful, still hopeful, the battery on K1 last me at least 2 days.
    5) all this while, my 95% usage is confined to email (top priority), Whats app, Waze, cam scanner. and I hope K1 will serve me well in these area.

My apology if the intro a bit long as what do you expect from a half century male..
    02-04-18 10:46 PM
    Greetings BlackBerrian.... Thank You of this Web, now have more reason to discover and love my new Black Edition. A bit about me.....

Country origin Malaysia.
    Last usage of BB : 13-15 yrs ago
    Age : Half a century... please excuse my questions as IT is generally not my forte
    WHY WHY KEYONE ! : Add another USD37.50 and one will get latest Huawei Mate 10. u crazy, stupid or what, at Keyone Spec, you get half the price of any brand handphone out in the market.
    Here is my personal reason :
    1) i want to be different, i don't have to chase the trend of changing hp every new models pop up. so many iphone x in the market, so many others mobile = so common. I have for the last 5 months, have NOT seen any people around me holding one, be it in Mall, Other's office, in fact NONE ANYWHERE. Others might think am stupid but personally inside me, i feel unique = a class above the rest. just like ppl buying iphone = majority is more on status than anything else.
    2) Yes, it did took me from launch date silver edition till they come up with a black edition to get one last week. the spec indeed is half the price of any brand of handphone.
    3) Rumours has it this year, they might launch a K2 ? No one knows and before the price again higher than K1, decided to plunge in.
    4) Looking back as far as I can remember owning, HTC Aria, Hewlet Packard dunno what model like BB, Samsung S4, Samsung Note 1,2,3, 4, Iphone SE, Iphone 6S+, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, the discovery of 4,000 battery juice fm Xiaomi, never will i look back again at any phone that need to charge daily. am hopeful, still hopeful, the battery on K1 last me at least 2 days.
    5) all this while, my 95% usage is confined to email (top priority), Whats app, Waze, cam scanner. and I hope K1 will serve me well in these area.

My apology if the intro a bit long as what do you expect from a half century male..
    Welcome to CrackBerry and congratulations on your new KEYone. I think you will love the phone. The black one looks great. It is not available in the US where I live but I am happy with my silver edition KEYone. I have not seen another one in the wild yet and I have had mine since mid June. I also love the uniqueness of the device but do hope more people get to experience having one because it is such a cool phone. The battery life on mine is very good. But to help improve it even more there is a BlackBerry app called Power Center on the KEYone that can pinpoint apps that are using a lot of power. It gives ways to modify the usage.
    I use Waze as well and it works well on my KEYone.
    Last edited by Sigewif; 02-06-18 at 12:42 AM.
    wke002 likes this.
    02-05-18 01:25 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and enjoy your new KeyOne.
    wke002 likes this.
    02-05-18 07:12 PM