Have a new BB Curve, had it for 3 days..LOVE IT! But...I also bought a hard shell snap on case to protect it.. I cannot get the dang thing off of the phone, when I try to pry it off it messes up the case. I'm glad it fits so nicely, however....I can't get it off. Any suggestions? Thank you, slightly frustrated.
    11-19-08 01:11 PM
    What brand of hard case?

Have you contacted the manufacturer about removal instructions?

Most have some sort of lath/clip you need to get undone... then they simply come apart

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 01:30 PM
    It's a generic, bought a bundle off of ebay, here's the description and pic is attachment ( I think) :

BLACKBERRY: Curve 8300, Curve 8310, Curve 8320

New generic Clip-on Case
    Quantity: 1
    Cell phone is attractive and usable while protected from external dust and scratches in this clip on case accessory.
    Extremely tough, durable case molds perfectly to your phone's shape without compromising usability
    Provides easy access to all functions without removing the case.
    Color: Metallic Red
    Size: Perfect fit
    Accessory ONLY. Phone not included.
    11-19-08 02:23 PM
    Hey MyPaints,

I got my snap case on Ebay too (not sure if it's the same model or not), but mine is *REALLY* hard to get off as well.

If yours is like mine, start on the side, and slip your fingernail betwen the crack in the phone... once you've snapped a section, go to the next section until you've worked your way around the phone. If you'll PM me the Ebay ID #, I'll check it out and see if it's the same model as mine to help you further.

Good luck and welcome to CB!
    11-19-08 09:59 PM
    Welcome to CB!

I hope we can help you resolve your case situation.

Enjoy the addiction
    11-19-08 10:32 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    11-19-08 10:40 PM