Hi All,
    My wife just got a Blackberry Bold from AT&T. It's sweet. (I'm kicking myself for not getting the same model while there. I just couldn't justify the price.)
    Anyway, she's a realtor and has a fairly extensive contact list. When AT&T migrated her contacts from the old phone to the Bold, they only got the 1st 250 of them, and those were not correct after the migration, either. (All numbers are listed as "work" numbers. People who had multiple contact numbers or notes about them, etc only have one "work" number now.

I understand how this happened, but want to avoid it in the future after we correct the mess up.

How do you all manage excessive contacts? Does the BB sync with outlook, including the contacts? Is thyere an app on the BB that would allow her to dial from the outlook contact list?

Suggestions?

Thanks!
    Brian
    11-11-08 02:57 PM
    Use Outlook - it syncs well with Outlook - you can do multiple email addresses and numbers for each contact - - I do contacts (around 400); Calendar, Notes, Tasks - - all work well. And yes you can dial people on the BlackBerry from contact list, or after you have your contact list established in the BlackBerry just hold down the green send key for a couple seconds and you can call from the contact list that comes up that way - that is the best way rather than going into contact list first, but either will work. And of course you can set up "Speed Dial List" for numbers that you use most frequently.
    11-11-08 06:35 PM
    BTW - welcome to the CB family!
    11-11-08 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD