I am a proud owner of a 8703e just picked up last night. I haven't even transfered my contacts form the treo 700p but so far this BB is beautiful.
    Now I have lots of questions and I have spent several hours on here before I got the BB seeing several post and answers to questions.
    I am in the starting process of getting things set up here at work like email, contacts, (and ACT! 6.0) does anyone use ACT! and feel comfortable sharing with me how it works for you on the BB.
    Again I know where to search on here for answers but figured since I am so green at all of this someone might feel sorry for me
    06-12-07 07:39 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com! Enjoy your stay...
    06-12-07 07:46 AM
    ok so I have recently updated all of my contacts from the treo and don't ever want to look back.
    so I have purchased the iberry theme and really like it - I am an apple guy at heart eventhough I work on pc.

#1 so how can I change the title's of each category instead it saying more mail more mail etc. I would like to label them according to the account.

#2 also I am looking for some step by step instructions (if it's possible) to have short cuts to internet sights.
    06-12-07 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD