Hi everyone - just got my new Bold ( late yesterday afternoon ) - very happy
    but..... I have searched high and low for these answers but can't find them

To get my calendar notifications on the Home Screen I know I need a "today" theme - how do I know if I've got one?? I have "Precision Orange" Active at the moment ( I'm on Orange network in the UK ) - also available is "Precision Silver". I've tried both but don't seem to get any Home Screen notifications - is there an option in Outlook ( which I'm synch'ing from ) or on the Bold that I need to change / activate??

Is there any way that I can I view my data useage to make sure I'm keeping within my plan allowance?? I previously had an LG Viewty and there was an option within Call Logs to do that but I can't seem to find the equivalent on the Bold.

Any help REALLY appreciated! - T H A N K S
    06-23-09 04:56 AM
    You'll know if you're using a today theme when you select the messages icon and any unread messages pop up on the home screen. Same with upcoming calendar events.

I don't know if there's a way to check from the device itself but on AT&T I'm able to login to my AT&T account online and I can check from there. I'm not sure how Orange is with this.
    06-23-09 05:06 AM
    Congrats on your bold and Welcome to CB!

Go to onThearm.com mobile site from your bb browser for today theme. Also checkout the Bold Theme section of CB and PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!.

You may also want to checkout the BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series
    Last edited by ST79; 06-23-09 at 06:08 AM.
    06-23-09 06:05 AM
    Go to Orange Sign-in and register for a mobile account - you will then be able to see various stats about your phone use and bills etc.
    06-23-09 06:25 AM
    Hi and welcome to CB!

A today theme does not come pre installed on your Bold, as mentioned you have to install a 3rd party theme.

Hope you find one you like, there are many

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 07:23 AM
    Cheers - I see I've been ( rightly ! ) moved into the "Newbies" Forum - didn't spot that before - thanks again.
    06-23-09 09:01 AM
    06-23-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD