Hi everyone,

Just got my 8520 a few weeks ago and it has been my introduction into the world of CrackBerry. I can't even remember how I've used any other type of phone.
    Anyway, after lurking here for a while I finally decided to post and say "hi". I love this forum, it's the best!!

ReeBerry
    10-19-09 01:52 AM
    Hi everyone,

Just got my 8520 a few weeks ago and it has been my introduction into the world of CrackBerry. I can't even remember how I've used any other type of phone.
    Anyway, after lurking here for a while I finally decided to post and say "hi". I love this forum, it's the best!!

ReeBerry
    Welcome to CB and The ADDICTION!!!! Please be sure to read the BB101 Lecture Series (link in my sig) along with all the How To/Tips threads to get yourself more familiar with BB's and your device. It will make for a much better experience.

If you have any questions feel free to post in the Ask T.H.e Council Thread (link in my sig) and anyone of use will be able to help you out.

Have fun and again welcome!
    10-19-09 01:57 AM
    Hi..........
    10-19-09 02:16 AM
    hi and welcome to the site
    njoy your stay and happy posting
    10-19-09 08:46 AM
    Hi!

I too have been lurking for awhile and have recently started posting.
    10-19-09 12:45 PM
    Welcome! I'm not really new to the site but I felt the same way when i got my bb... "how the **** did I use any other phone?" lol. Hope u enjoy ur bb as much as i do
    10-19-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD