Hey guys thanks for letting me in. I’ve been her before but I’d consider me a newbie. Ordered a classic for Verizon on eBay. Hoping to get out of iPhone and go simple.
    03-07-19 08:14 PM
    Hey guys thanks for letting me in. I’ve been her before but I’d consider me a newbie. Ordered a classic for Verizon on eBay. Hoping to get out of iPhone and go simple.
    Welcome to CB! Well, you are in for a big change coming from an iPhone. One piece of advice from another BB10 user (Passport). Keep the android apps to a minimum for smooth running. The android runtime is old (ver 4.3) so android apps will be limited but your core functions of email, SMS/MMS, and calling will be virtually unsurpassed IMHO. That is why I am still using my Passport as my main daily driver. Try to stick with native BlackBerry World apps if possible (eg. games/notes/weather/utilities/media etc) and there are still a couple of us here willing to answer questions lol.
    Ben xfg and simsballa23 like this.
    03-07-19 08:43 PM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums!
    simsballa23 likes this.
    03-07-19 11:15 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry and enjoy the forums.
    simsballa23 likes this.
    03-10-19 05:38 PM
    Thanks guys. Ordered the classic and a z10 and they should be here Tuesday.
    03-10-19 06:03 PM
    you know VZ is on its way to phase out CDMA network? mean while enjoy classic and z10 as long as you can (should buy ATT instead... possibly that is why CDMA handsets are on sale).
    03-11-19 09:18 AM
    Well from what I have read yes I understand that but if I have any issues I will just go to straight talk or mint mobile
    03-11-19 02:16 PM
    Well from what I have read yes I understand that but if I have any issues I will just go to straight talk or mint mobile
    Welcome and glad to have you here simsballa! As brookie says there are still some of us loyal BB10 users and we'll be happy to help you out. Please do not be concerned about stlabrat's comments--while Verizon is indeed getting ready to phase out its CDMA network, all Blackberry 10 devices (which Verizon otherwise supports) run on 4G LTE and so should have no trouble.

Occasionally Verizon is a little sticky about activations but let us know if you have any trouble in that regard as well.
    simsballa23 likes this.
    03-14-19 03:55 AM