Hey everyone,
    I am new here to Crackberry. Just bought my curve on Monday 11/10/2008. I just haven't figured out a few things that I am sure I can get an answer to here. First question is how do you get crackberry forums on your phone? I sure there is an easy answer I just can't find it. Second question is if there is a chat room service for blackberrys? I know you do the IMs with people you know and family, but is there a chat service you can go to meet new people with the same Interest.
    Thanks everyone for the help!
    11-14-08 06:59 AM
    Wap.crackberry.com for the mobile forums. Make sure you remove the www and replace it with wap.

There is a PIN sharing section on crackberry.com. That's where you can find BBM friends. Not sure about a chat room.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 07:00 AM
    Hey thanks a lot!!
    11-14-08 07:09 AM
    You're welcome!

Welcome to crackberry!

11-14-08 07:12 AM
    yeah there's a bunch of social forums on here where you can pick up people's PINs and start makin berry friends.

welcome to cb, by the way .
    11-14-08 03:25 PM
    Hey everyone,
    I am new here to Crackberry. Just bought my curve on Monday 11/10/2008. I just haven't figured out a few things that I am sure I can get an answer to here. First question is how do you get crackberry forums on your phone? I sure there is an easy answer I just can't find it. Second question is if there is a chat room service for blackberrys? I know you do the IMs with people you know and family, but is there a chat service you can go to meet new people with the same Interest.
    Thanks everyone for the help!
    #1 - Go to wap.crackberry.com and download the CB launcher. This will put an icon that launches the mobile version of CB for you automatically.

#2 - Head over here and meet new friends.
    11-14-08 10:52 PM
    Your gonna Luv it here Great crowd, enjoy the family spirit.

Welcome to CB!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-15-08 12:09 AM
    Welcome to CB!!
    11-15-08 12:13 AM
    welcome to the crack...
    11-17-08 03:18 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-17-08 06:12 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-17-08 06:25 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.