Hi all! I'm a newb to BB & forums. Yikes! I absolutely luv this site! Y'all are great. I've had my 8330 for almost a month.Just recently I'm finding txts errased that I didn't errase.I'm assuming its memory related.I'm on verizon if that makes a difference and yes I went dwnld crazy the first couple weeks.do I need to upgrade something or delete apps or whatever else?
    Please advise me...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 09:07 AM
    do u have an sd card. if not u should get one for all ur media.
    11-14-08 09:09 AM
    This is happening due to the low memory. The items you have listed are the first to go in order to keep the BB operational.

You should have at least 12MB of file free memory for the BB to operate at its optimum performance. Check out the memory link in my signature.
    Last edited by BlackBerryBob; 11-14-08 at 09:49 AM.
    11-14-08 09:10 AM
    Yes, I have a media card...

11-14-08 09:12 AM
    This is happening due to the low memory. The itmes you have listed are the first to go in order to keep the BB operational.

You should have at least 12MB of file free memory for the BB to operate at its optimum performance. Check out the memory link in my signature.
    Memory link in your signature? Sorry BBB, ya lost me there bud!
    Plz advise...

11-14-08 09:16 AM
    Hey, plz let me know if I started this post in the wrong place and tell me where to go to post it correctly.
    Thanks for the replies thus far!

11-14-08 09:23 AM
    This is happening due to the low memory. The itmes you have listed are the first to go in order to keep the BB operational.

Ok. Found ur txt w/the link and clicked on it and it brought me right back here each time.(Still uncertain)

Last edited by MJ4CB; 11-14-08 at 09:34 AM.
    11-14-08 09:30 AM
    Hey there. I click on that link ya sent and it brings me right back here, to my post. (Guess there should be a "Pre-Newb" section, that's were I'd belong!) Help!

11-14-08 09:46 AM
    Check this one out. Not sure why it's not working for you.
    11-14-08 09:50 AM
    Welcome to the CB family!
    11-14-08 10:47 AM
    BBB's link for the memory is working. It is an excellant link and will help you free up memory. Give it a try.
    11-14-08 12:46 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction

(link for memory op in my sig)
    11-14-08 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD