recently got an unlocked tmobile 8320 to use with my rogers sim card. i thought i set up the wifi correctly.. but i guess not
    did a little bit of research, and seems like the reason is that my wireless at home shows up as "WPA2-Personal" instead of "WEP" like i saw on other people's help guide thingies.
    anybody know how i can fix this?? any help would be appreciated =)
    11-19-08 02:49 AM
    That is just a different type of security, similar to WEP, that's all. You should still be able to use your blackberry assuming you know the key code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 03:23 AM
    I will be a new BB user when I get the Storm on Friday and was wondering if someone could answer this. When I sync my comcast email account will It pull over my contacts? I know probably a stupid question, but I've never had a smart phone let alone a BB. Thanks in advance!
    11-19-08 12:09 PM
    No it won't buy if your contacts are in outlook they will sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 02:18 PM
    BTW HotPotato - welcome to CB!
    11-19-08 11:05 PM
    recently got an unlocked tmobile 8320 to use with my rogers sim card. i thought i set up the wifi correctly.. but i guess not
    did a little bit of research, and seems like the reason is that my wireless at home shows up as "WPA2-Personal" instead of "WEP" like i saw on other people's help guide thingies.
    anybody know how i can fix this?? any help would be appreciated =)
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

I also have an unlocked T-Mobile 8320 in addition to my Rogers 8120 with TalkSpot.

When I insert my SIM card in the Curve, It works correctly for network calling and BIS, but it does not activate UMA for TalkSpot, despite having the correct service books.

If that is not your connection issue, you should be able to connect to Wifi but you will be limited to Browser use only over Wifi.
    11-20-08 01:53 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    11-20-08 07:53 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    11-20-08 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD