Hi everyone! Just bought a Pearl - Love it! But having issues with connecting it's many features to my Mac

I found PocketMac to sync it, but I still can't get my MacBook to recognize my Pearl via Bluetooth though I have paired it

also - just downloaded the Facebook app. - Can't sign in! Now I even when I followed directions can't delete it from my BB - HELP

Thanks!
    10-26-07 02:54 AM
    Welcome to the forum!

I can't help you with your Mac issues since I'm not a Mac user.

As for deleting your Facebook app, just go to Options > Applications, then select the application you want to delete. To successfully delete it, wait for your device to prompt you if you want to restart and just say yes. Otherwise, in most cases, your app icon will still show but no worries, you can easily delete the icon and restart your device yourself.
    10-27-07 11:13 AM
    Are you trying to sync the pearl with your MacBook via bluetooth? If you are you can't do it that way. You'll have to sync it via a USB cable.
    10-27-07 03:21 PM
    Welcome to the family. GET TO CRACKIN'. Sorry you're experiencing technical difficulties. Hopefully, they will be resolved soon!
    10-29-07 09:31 AM
    Hello "SugarSpiceBaby" like the name, welcome to the CB. I'm sure with all the information available here you will get things on the way soon. Enjoy
    10-29-07 09:58 AM
    Man, I have an 8830WE and I tried to sync it via Bluetooth, but it never works. That would truly be awesome if it could sink via Bluetooth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-07 02:41 PM
    Hi everyone! Just bought a Pearl - Love it! But having issues with connecting it's many features to my Mac

I found PocketMac to sync it, but I still can't get my MacBook to recognize my Pearl via Bluetooth though I have paired it

also - just downloaded the Facebook app. - Can't sign in! Now I even when I followed directions can't delete it from my BB - HELP

Thanks!
    What is the fault that is appearing with facebook? When you reboot it should automatically ask you to sign in or not.

I have a MacBook and all my BBs connect for Bluetooth. Try add it the Pearl from the Mac rather than the other way round.
    11-02-07 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD