im new to the BB and have a couple noob questions.

i have a 8330 curve with verizon

how to i find out what OS i am running?

How do i install themes?

I have a mac and downloaded pocketmac for my computer, but when i go to install themes my black berry get ejected from my computer and restarts as if i took the battery out.

where can i download OTA themes for V4.3 for free?

thanks
    Last edited by budriss; 10-13-08 at 12:22 PM.
    10-13-08 10:45 AM
    You can check your OS by going to Options>About or from your home screen press alt, left shift and h.

I'm sorry I have no experience with macs. Does the theme you want have the option to install it OTA? If yes you don't need your mac at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 10:58 AM
    to find your OS --Options/about
    and you will see it on the 3rd line...
    10-13-08 10:59 AM
    Since you are a Mac user, your best bet is to look for themes that are OTA (over the air installation).
    This way you install them directly through your BlackBerry.
    10-13-08 11:02 AM
    you can also press these 3 buttons at the same time:

alt - shift - h
    10-13-08 11:05 AM
    Since you are a Mac user, your best bet is to look for themes that are OTA (over the air installation).
    This way you install them directly through your BlackBerry.
    I did an OTA download and it saved to my media card in some sort of zipped/compressed format that I could not open with my BB.
    So I moved it to my mac, unzipped it and tried to install it via pocketmac. However my phone simply turns of and reboots to no avail

does anyone know where i can fine themes to be downloaded OTA that will work with my v4.3 for free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by budriss; 10-13-08 at 12:22 PM.
    10-13-08 12:15 PM
    does anyone know where i can fine themes to be downloaded OTA that will work with my v4.3 for free?
    Look in the Theme section. Most, but not all, are free.
    10-13-08 03:06 PM
    Welcome to CB and just keep your eyes open there are themes all over the internet. Also you can check in the wallpaper themes forum right here on CB.
    10-13-08 03:29 PM
    Hello and welcome!
    10-14-08 01:00 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Your one stop shop for all your addiction needs!
    11-01-08 07:25 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Your one stop shop for all your addiction needs!
    Do you ever post anything different???? You post this exact same phrase in just about every thread!
    11-01-08 07:26 PM
    Do you ever post anything different???? You post this exact same phrase in just about every thread!
    He's just doing it to get his posts up. He's going back like 3 weeks to EVERY newbie post...
    11-01-08 07:29 PM
    He's just doing it to get his posts up. He's going back like 3 weeks to EVERY newbie post...
    Yes, I noticed that. It's getting very annoying! LOL ... sorry for the hi jack! LOL
    11-01-08 07:33 PM
    What hijack? This thread is over, from 2 weeks ago!! He's just being immature.
    11-01-08 07:34 PM
    Does any1 know how we order or alter the applications shortcuts (Default is messages, contacts, calendar etc) in the home menu ??
    11-03-08 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD