I have had my bb for about two weeks now and it is nice. I like all that i have seen so far. I just have a couple of questions, tried searching forum but no luck. So here are my questions:
    1. Can I see the internet on my phone the same as i do on my desktop? For instance when i go to crackberry on my bb i have to trackball all the way to bottom of page to see what i clicked on.
    2. Can I sync my bb calender with my desktop? Both my wife and I have blackberry curve 8330 and would a easy way of syncing are calenders. That way i don't have to tell her each date and wait for her to type it in.
    3. Are old phones were just the ordinary phones(not a bb) and when we texted each other it cost us money. I noticed on bb there is sms. email. pin which is best to use. i am with verizon and i do have 29.99 data.
    thanks
    08-19-08 07:25 PM
    1) Use wap.crackberry.com (no "www")

2) Outlook is a great way to achieve this

3) Blackberry Messenger Using PIN's is the best way for BB owners to message IMO.
    Lecture 8: How To Use BlackBerry Messenger | CrackBerry.com
    08-19-08 07:31 PM
    I totally agree with #3. BB Messenger is so nice, i love it. It makes SMS so old school...
    08-19-08 07:34 PM
    what about other websites?
    08-19-08 07:44 PM
    so sms and mms are just regular text messages and standard rates apply
    08-19-08 07:47 PM
    so sms and mms are just regular text messages and standard rates apply
    Correct. Stick with BBM to message your wife - unless you have a text plan. And as far as other sites go, the native browser (pre-OS 4.5) is best with wap versions of websites.
    08-19-08 07:50 PM
    thanks chaz also did you ever get free bb when you hit god status
    08-19-08 07:55 PM
    Nope. That's a myth. (at least that's what they told me)
    08-19-08 07:57 PM
    I have windows calender but can i download outlook from web and is it free, am i asking to many questions
    08-19-08 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD