I'm a first time BlackBerry user (it's even my first smart phone). I picked up the new BlackBerry Pearl Flip (8220, and what I still call the KickStart) a few days ago (Thursday). I've been messing around with the phone ever since and I love it. The battery life is a little short (I've been charging it on and off since I've got it, but I've once turned it off once since I bought it and I have the full data package with T-Mobile). I've found it slightly buggy, but I expected it with this being a new phone, bugs are likely. It's been a blast customizing it, and as a customization freak, this is a real plus for me. The Google Apps run smooth and I've been quickly adapting to the new phone. I hope to learn even more about BlackBerries and my phone over time.
    11-09-08 05:49 PM
    welcome to CB. This is the place to find out about customization.
    11-09-08 06:14 PM
    Welcome aboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 06:16 PM
    Welcome to the CB family!
    11-09-08 06:26 PM
    welcome to crackberry. you will learn a lot from this site
    11-09-08 06:27 PM
    Welcome to CB I got my pearl a month ago and it's my first smart phone too I love browsing the net on it and other stuff too.
    11-09-08 07:08 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-09-08 07:58 PM
    My wife got me a crackberry 3 days ago and I want to throw it against the wall!!!
    11-09-08 11:31 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-09-08 11:58 PM
    Welcome to cb !

11-10-08 12:13 AM
    Welcome to CB!

11-10-08 01:00 AM
    Welcome to CB! Take advantage of the BB 101 and the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Cracberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help.
    11-10-08 01:08 AM
    My wife got me a crackberry 3 days ago and I want to throw it against the wall!!!
    Just to be clear, it wasn't a BlackBerry I threw, it was an older Samsung (it's no longer in production). However, I encourage you to be patient, give it time. New things like BlackBerries take time to get used to. Like I'm still working on using the SureType on my KickStart.
    11-10-08 02:06 AM
    Glad you could join the party... welcome to the addiction!
    11-10-08 02:06 AM
    Welcome to CB! Take advantage of the BB 101 and the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Cracberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help.
    Oh, definitely. I've already had a multitude of questions answered, even before I could ask them. I look forward to using my BlackBerry more and sites like CrackBerry will help me with making my KickStart truly my own.
    11-10-08 02:09 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!

Did you just call your BB a phone? You should be sent to time out!!!
    11-10-08 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD