hey guys,

first of all, i would like to appolagize that my first post is filled with questions but i did read a lot before and i really need the help of the experts here.

so, my company finally managed to force me to get a BB Curve but now i have a few things that i am stuck on and need your help:

1) is it possible to have both a company email AND a personal email on the same phone without screwing everything up? i would love to get my personal emails to my BB but if it is going to make the IT guy kill me, i would rather not.

2) i have had Hotmail Plus account for quite some time now but from what i understand, it will not work so well with the BB. do i have the option to make it work or does this mean that i have to fully switch to Gmail which will take me days to do?

3) i use MSN messenger to talk to all my friends and family back home in Israel and when i tried to download it by going to the link that was posted here to the blackberry site, it tells me that my carrier does not allow the use of this service. i would really love to have MSN messnger because it is the only way for me to stay in touch with my family.

4) is there an alternative browser that will allow me to read VB forums like i do on my desktop? the way it is with the BB browser is kinda hard to follow and i find myself clicking on wrong links all the time.

thanks and again, sorry for all the questions.

Snir
    08-08-07 06:43 PM
    1. Yes, it's possible. But, it's whether the company / IT policy allows it. Log into your account, and add said personal email accounts. You're allowed up to, 10!...

2. Hotmail Plus (i.e. you pay for it) will work on BlackBerry's. Also, if you have a free account that weas created BEFORE 2000, that will work, too...

3. One program, JiveTalk!

4. Try Opera Mini

5. Welcome to CrackBerry.com
    08-08-07 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD