Which in your opinion do you feel is the best phone? I joined this site to keep up with the release date of both phones with the hope of purchasing one, and crossing over to the BB side. I have yet to determine which phone is the one for me. I noticed that the BB Bold is talked about more on here? What's the pro's of each phone that the other one doesnt have?
    10-20-08 09:02 PM
    Major differences....Storm has a touch screen. Bold has 3G capabilities.

Depends on your preference and needs.
    10-20-08 09:05 PM
    Major differences....Storm has a touch screen. Bold has 3G capabilities.

Depends on your preference and needs.
    They both have 3g capabilities. One is primarily for CDMA in the US (Storm) and the other is GSM first (Bold). The GSM 3g knowns as 3g has simultaneous voice and data capabilities that the CDMA 3g doesn't have.

But yes, touchscreen for one and physical keyboard for the other. Larger screen for one (Storm) and more processing power on the other.
    10-21-08 02:21 AM
    i would just wait and play with the display models when they come out
    10-21-08 02:41 AM
    It really does depend what's most important for you. I think greg's suggestion is good if you can do it. Play aroung and see which you prefer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 02:47 AM
    It ultimately depends if you like touch screen phones. For some, typing on a physical keyboard is very important.
    10-22-08 09:27 AM
    i am in this same boat!!!! what to get ??? price might b deciding factor for me!!!
    11-09-08 04:19 PM
    depends on what you perfer me I don't care for touch screens much but you gotta use it you may love them.
    11-09-08 07:10 PM
    Visit a retailer and "test drive" them. See which one works best for you.

Either way, addiction will follow
    11-09-08 09:27 PM
    Test drive is definitely a good idea. I'm not a fan of touch screen phones. I had the Voyager, and the touch screen would sometimes unlock itself and accidently call someone while in my pocket. Not cool. Also, I'm a big fan of a keyboard - so it really is personal preference. Spend a lot of time thinking exactly how you plan to use the phone... if you plan on text messaging a lot, a keyboard is critical! Good luck in your decision!
    11-10-08 08:55 AM
    I switched from the iphone 3G to the bold, so I’ve had my share of OSK’ing to make a fair judgment. I think the OSK is going to be your biggest deterrent. For text/email/MMS hungry users (which most of us crackberry addicts are) a physical keyboard provides more feedback. But it all depends on your own personal preference.
    11-10-08 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD