I got my Blackberry the day before I went on a 2 week vacation, changing from an LG and it has been awful! I cannot figure out ringtones to save my soul and most of the talk in here seems to be for people who have at least some computer saavy. You need a folder called TOTALLY NEW AND CLUELESS. I guess I'll try and post for some help in your other forums.
    09-02-08 02:26 PM
    So what can you not figure out .. ?? How to set them I am guessing ?? let us know And you will for sure get your answer .. these people are GREAT !! Hey who knows I might even be able to help . lol
    09-02-08 02:28 PM
    Have you tried the 'getting started guide' under the newbies tab on the toolbar? I don't think it is techie oriented
    09-02-08 02:46 PM
    Welcome. Check out the 101 Series and specially the section on Profiles which teaches you how to set up the basic functions of the phone. You can also add ringtones for each contact.
    09-02-08 09:11 PM
    Options/Profile of choice/Phone. Do the same for sms and everything else

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 09:13 PM
    I am right there with you on totally clueless. I do not miss my Iphone but it was easier. I have had hours on the phone and hours at the store to get my Curve working correctly. Today I went to Barnes and Noble and bought Blackberry for Dummies. I'm hoping it helps too.

I hope you get your questions answered. I would like to help but I am not sure how much help I would be.

Hang in there!
    09-02-08 09:24 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com
    09-02-08 10:37 PM
    Welcome to CB
    09-02-08 11:06 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    09-02-08 11:25 PM
    I am right there with you on totally clueless. I do not miss my Iphone but it was easier. I have had hours on the phone and hours at the store to get my Curve working correctly. Today I went to Barnes and Noble and bought Blackberry for Dummies. I'm hoping it helps too.

I hope you get your questions answered. I would like to help but I am not sure how much help I would be.

Hang in there!
    Welcome to CB!!!
    I say go thru the forums, search for your questions, and if you're still not there, post a question. That's what this forum is here for, i've found. To make the transition "into the light" that much easier
    09-03-08 12:49 AM
    I just got my Curve a couple weeks ago and felt totally overwhelmed. I watched the tutorial CD but it just had the basics. Then I stumbled on this site. Since then I just use the search feature and have found all the answers to questions I've had so far. It's better then any manual. Good luck.
    09-03-08 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD