Howdy! First BB for me, a Storm, purchased it about 2 weeks ago. Been on this forum ever since day one and have gleaned a ton of good info and insight. Thanks to the owners and members for the awesome resource!

Speaking of spending time, I've also been playing with this phone almost non-stop for those 2 weeks and have yet to find anything I don't like. Been trying apps and free themes, looking at a couple of pay themes that I really like, will get into that soon. I've loaded and unloaded so many Apps trying to find what I like best and don't at all. It's actually a lot of fun--I do the same thing on my laptop with Vista playing with all the sidebar gadgets, LOL. I have read about the OS updates (both released and hybrids) and haven't ventured into that arena yet--.75 seems to working fine for me at the moment.

Just wanted to say hi, let you know I'm not a post ***** so it'll probably take me a while to get out of the newbie status, but I do read everyday--for long periods at a time, LOL, so y'all keep posting and I'll keep reading and learning!

Joe
    04-22-09 12:50 PM
    Howdy! First BB for me, a Storm, purchased it about 2 weeks ago. Been on this forum ever since day one and have gleaned a ton of good info and insight. Thanks to the owners and members for the awesome resource!

Speaking of spending time, I've also been playing with this phone almost non-stop for those 2 weeks and have yet to find anything I don't like. Been trying apps and free themes, looking at a couple of pay themes that I really like, will get into that soon. I've loaded and unloaded so many Apps trying to find what I like best and don't at all. It's actually a lot of fun--I do the same thing on my laptop with Vista playing with all the sidebar gadgets, LOL. I have read about the OS updates (both released and hybrids) and haven't ventured into that arena yet--.75 seems to working fine for me at the moment.

Just wanted to say hi, let you know I'm not a post ***** so it'll probably take me a while to get out of the newbie status, but I do read everyday--for long periods at a time, LOL, so y'all keep posting and I'll keep reading and learning!

Joe
    Hey congrats on getting the Storm and becoming a crackberry member!! Anything you need to know about your device you will find it here.
    04-22-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD