Just got a Storm and signed up for Crackberry, ive already found alot of helpful information and it seems like a fun, lively community, i look forward to posting. Switched from ATT to Verizon, and this is my first actually good phone, all my others were "numbered", nextel i60, i450, i455, i850, samsung A727, etc i never really had the top of the line phone but now i do and i love it, i finally have a "crackberry" haha and im on it all day haha i was surprised the first day how quick the battery went compared to my old phone but i guess thats because i was on it basically all day setting up email and browsing the web, haha im considering buying a second battery and waiting for the new otterbox to release and im gonna get that too. sorry for rambling on im just excited about my new phone and this awesome community that comes with it haha, now not only will i have the verizon network and that guy with the glasses with me all the time, but this crackberry bunch too!
    02-24-09 01:54 AM
    Welcome! Take your shoes off and sit a spell.
    02-24-09 02:22 AM
    I miss my Nextel i730... went from that to an i860 to a Palm Treo when Nextel merged with Sprint.

From here on out, its BlackBerry or nothing. BTW, welcome to CB!
    02-24-09 04:03 AM
    Welcome to the addiction
    02-24-09 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD