I have had my BlackBerry for a month and all I know really how to do is txt and phone calls. I think this phone may be to advanced for me. Some one told me to come here and look around to see it could help. I figured out how to post and just want to say hello!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 1cocoonedbeauty; 03-07-09 at 10:22 PM.
    03-07-09 10:20 PM
    You see! Txt and calls aren't the only things you know how to do.
    Congrats on the new BB.
    Stick around, it only gets better.

03-07-09 11:03 PM
    you got sent to the right place. Welcome!

I recommend that you go to Crackberry's 101 Lecture Series.(Somebody help me out and link it,please!) This will give you a great start on what you can do and how to do it.

Good luck! You'll have a learning curve, but you'll get it.

03-07-09 11:23 PM
    Thanks guys! I am going to try it a bit longer and see If I get the hang it.

03-08-09 03:27 AM
    There is no wrong way to use a BB.

There is something for everybody: BlackBerry Messenger, Multimedia, Apps, etc. In other words, there are different forms of BB Use/Addiction.

You've found CrackBerry, so you're off to a great start. You are reaching out to the right people.

Have fun with your BB and keep at it!
    03-08-09 04:14 AM
    Hey fellow newbie here... take your time as mjizzle says there's no right or wrong way... you use it how you want to. Definately use the tutorials/guides on here and if there's anything specific you want to know, try a search. There's also a lot of knowledgeable people on here who are only happy to help. Have fun learning! =)

Just realised I'm a newbie no more.... I'm officially a user! LOL =D
    03-08-09 05:10 AM
    I second the advice to review the 101 Newbie Guide. It helped me a lot. Good luck.
    03-08-09 08:49 AM
    Welcome to CB! The link to the 101 lectures is in my signature. Don't hesitate to come here for help and advice. There are plenty of very knowledgeable members here that are willing to help you. Congrats on your new BlackBerry!

03-08-09 08:59 AM
    I had one Blackberry or another for about 2 years and never really learned how to use it. I got an 8350i with unlimited everything, found this site, and now I'm an addict! Just keep playing with it, read the boards (especially the newbie stuff and the one specific to your phone) and in no time you too will be an addict! I read the news, play games, check the boards, google talk with friends in Iraq, oh and I use the phone, too! And because of this site, I find more and more stuff to do with it all the time.

Welcome to crackberry, enjoy the addiction!

03-08-09 09:35 AM
    Welcome to CB! The first few weeks I had my Blackberry I was clueless. I found this site one day, and I have been hooked ever since. Check out the Blackberry 101 Lecture Series, and ask us any questions you might have. There is no wrong way to use a berry like someone said, everyone uses it differently!
    03-08-09 09:43 AM
    Welcome to CB. Enjoy the phone and don't be afraid to try different apps ans settings. You'll find a lot of good info here.

03-08-09 09:49 AM
    Don't give up, I'm also on my first BB (Bold) and am loving it, so easy to use text,email etc, etc. Just stick with it and you'll never know how you managed for so long without one.
    Hang in there.
    03-08-09 05:34 PM
    Funny I didn't want a BlackBerry because they are so businness like but I got a 8130 pearl limited edition sandstone. Because it was pretty and had pink and looked girly. I want to keep trying I just have to get into it. I have unlimited everything as well and feel as If I am wasting my money. I do want to learn to use it for more than txt and phone calls. Thanks for the kind and supportive words everyone!

03-08-09 06:45 PM
    This is going to sound wierd but like us there a social aspect to this because that is part of what I am looking for? I don't do much right now.

03-09-09 12:42 PM
    yes there is. Blackberry messenger is an IM client only for blackberry users - and there are a ton of users here who would be willing to chat...
    03-09-09 12:47 PM
    yeah i have one person on my blackberry messenger and that is the person that told me to get a blackberry and told me about this site... so i am hoping to get stuff going and talk....
    03-09-09 02:01 PM
    well you can always run a search on here for posts like, 20 something users, 30 something users, single users, bored users. There you can send your pin to other users and meet all kinds of new people on here. Also, do searches for new themes, apps, downloads and see what interests you and you can always find a place to download it from on the good old CrackBerry!!!!! Don't give up!!!
    03-09-09 02:13 PM
    Lol thanks! I wonder what is really out there and whatnot for the BlackBerry! So I am trying.

03-09-09 02:15 PM
    Do they have a section where we can find FREE apps for the Curve 8330?
    03-09-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD