Hi,

Newbie poster; long time lurker.

Help, please:

1. It appears the forums have gone through a revamp since my last lurking. I am having problems locating threads based on subcategories of product. (I found my way around).

2. What is the BEST video/tutorial for how to use my bright, shiny new Q10? I feel like the jerk in the expensive exotic sports car who doesn't know how to drive a manual transmission.

3. After learning the basics, I would like to disable the return key = send in messaging if possible. Being without a physical qwerty for six weeks has made my thumbs lazy and I keep having premature....well, you know...sending, by hitting the return carriage instead of backspace.

Thanks a million!
    06-18-13 06:03 AM
    Welcome to the forums,

I'm sure you could find something on youtube about the Q10, but just playing with it will get you there too. I also looked into the enter key. I don't think that option is available anymore like on the legacy devices. Hopefully I'm wrong and someone else will post how to do it, but I came up empty while trying to find a solution.
    MizzCrack likes this.
    06-18-13 07:24 AM
    Also here is a link to all of the home page articles tagged for the Q10, plenty of tips and tricks in there! http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-q10

Posted via CB10
    pkcable, Lendo and MizzCrack like this.
    06-18-13 07:28 AM
    Also here is a link to all of the home page articles tagged for the Q10, plenty of tips and tricks in there! BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com

Posted via CB10
    And allow me to add an uber thanks for the link. It beats having to hunt for all this stuff. I chose the wrong week to buy this with all that I have on my plate. But I just couldn't help myself.
    just_luc likes this.
    06-18-13 02:42 PM
    And allow me to add an uber thanks for the link. It beats having to hunt for all this stuff. I chose the wrong week to buy this with all that I have on my plate. But I just couldn't help myself.
    There is nothing wrong with having a busy plate except when one wants to play with their new phone! Welcome to the CrackBerry forums!
    06-23-13 09:30 PM
    Welcome MizzCrack! If you have any other questions or problems please feel free to ask.

Also want to say great job Ambassadors!!!!!!
    06-24-13 09:21 AM
    Welcome to crackberry

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 03:36 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry MizzCrack! As PK said, don't hesitate to ask questions you might have.
    06-25-13 11:59 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    06-25-13 12:52 PM
    welcome to the forums !
    06-28-13 08:35 AM