Hello after lurking around and checking out all the goings on in here. Have a good year everyone.
    01-02-08 05:11 PM
    Welcome to the "crack"
    01-02-08 05:42 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    01-02-08 06:58 PM
    Thank you for the welcoms...hope to see you around.
    01-02-08 06:59 PM
    welcome sgtb...

there are lots of helpful and knowledgeable people on the forums...

-db
    01-02-08 07:06 PM
    welcome sgtb...

there are lots of helpful and knowledgeable people on the forums...

-db
    the question will be where do i begin...lol
    01-02-08 07:08 PM
    use it like you normally would,,,

in a day or a week or an hour and a half you will say to yourself... "how the heck do I..."

and you will post your question here...

because someone here has seen it or done it or taught someone else how to fix,change, adjust, or modify it to work properly,faster , cleaner, better etc.

-db

it took me about eleven seconds to have a question and about two minutes to receive an answer
    01-02-08 07:48 PM
    use it like you normally would,,,

in a day or a week or an hour and a half you will say to yourself... "how the heck do I..."

and you will post your question here...

because someone here has seen it or done it or taught someone else how to fix,change, adjust, or modify it to work properly,faster , cleaner, better etc.

-db

it took me about eleven seconds to have a question and about two minutes to receive an answer
    about to do that right now about watching movies on a pearl...lol..reading through that section
    01-02-08 07:52 PM
    drag and drop from your computer to your micro sd card...

you DID get a micro sd card...

DIDN'T you??

-db

nothing is easier
    01-02-08 07:56 PM
    lol..yes i have a card...but it is only a 1G.
    still no clue on the movie part..lol..reading through the section and i am still confused on how to do it..where to get them ...all of the about....lol
    01-02-08 07:59 PM
    welcome to cb. the best bb site on the net,,..
    01-03-08 01:27 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    01-03-08 01:48 AM
    Welcome aboard... Enjoy
    01-03-08 07:51 AM
    thanks for the greetings, goingto take a while to go through here but there is allot to learn about my BB,
    01-03-08 04:28 PM
    hi to you!
    01-03-08 06:40 PM
    welcome! yes, this place rules. enjoy your stay and good luck!
    01-04-08 08:05 AM
    Welcome here, and hope you to get addict to.
    01-04-08 08:44 AM
    this is a good addiction so far..lol
    01-04-08 08:46 AM
    ok just a bit dizzy from all the information about BB here, just did not thik there was so much you could do with it. This may be my first one but I think I am hooked on these things. But I do think I will move up to a Curve at some point. But It is nice to have everything in one thing instead of having a cell and a pda like I use to have.
    But like I said there is just so much in this site and others that have information I never knew, so I am just going to have to dive in and check it all out....
    01-04-08 02:56 PM
    Hey All! Welcome from one newbie to another =] See ya around the forum!
    01-04-08 03:04 PM
    Hey All! Welcome from one newbie to another =] See ya around the forum!
    Let the fun begin I say...
    01-04-08 03:05 PM
    Morning folks. Loaded the color trackball app and I think it is kind of cool for what it is..lol. To bad it is not on the Curve as I do know that will be my next upgrade later on in the year. Not to say I don't love my Pearl, **** I feel naked if I forget it when I walk out the door and have to run back for it, house are not top of the list..lol.
    Still learning about things I can do with it even though I have had it since last May, yes I know I am slow..lol
    So now I think the one thing I am trying to learn about is how to watch movies on it. One of those people that has to be walked through the process.. So lets see what the day brings.
    01-05-08 10:52 AM
    Well went from a Pearl to a Curve now...lol
    Picked up BigRed yesturday and and still looking through things and how different it is to the Pearl.
    No one warned me that there were so many extra icons on it that I would rarely use. For now any how.
    So now have to look for themes for a 8310 after all the 8100 I had, now that is a big change.
    02-01-08 08:34 PM
    Hey! And Welcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-08 09:28 PM
    Hey! And Welcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hi there again, and thanks..getting use to this new Curve and still looking around in here.
    02-01-08 09:32 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD